What super cheap shyt do you do?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Stream all movies, TV shows, and NBA games for free online.:blessed:
Buy all my shoes used, in like new condition on Ebay. :jawalrus:
Take a hand full of jelly packets, mints, and hand sanitizer wipes whenever I go to Chick Fil A.
Fill the paper bag with peanuts whenever I go to Five Guys. :dame:

Daps
I save my Christmas wrapping paper so I can use it the following year

How do you even do that with that flimsy ass paper :wtf:

"Merry Christmas :krs: Imma beast on these presents
full
"

":whoa: Nah be easy, you got tape right there, open it that way"

Plus you gotta keep it the right way so the corner creases aren't too obvious :mindblown:

Daps
When adding 20$ to my car, I lift the tube and angle the nozzle to get every last drop into the gas tank after the pump stops. Imma get my money's worth.:usure:

Got the drivers a the surrounding pumps like :gucci:

This is that terry crews from everyone hate Chris type shyt

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I mainly go to movies on Tuesday because it's $5 and half off popcorn

Do you get this as some type of 'Rewards Program' or something?
How much did you have to spend before you got these perks?
Are new movie releases included?

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
-I steal avocados from my parents neighbors tree, haven’t bought avocados in 2 years
-when I was in college I worked at Nordstrom and stole a price gun and hid it in the stockroom. When they’d have their half yearly sales or anniversary sales I would find expensive ass shoes and mark them down like 80%. Then I’d have random friends/fam come through to buy them and I’d onlynput the shoes out when they were in the store and I’d have one if the temp cashiers for the sale ring them up. So example: a 500$ pair of Bruno magli loafers on sale for 79.99$ then we’d either return them for full price or sell on eBay for ~300$
-i only buy organic produce and only do self check out and scan the produce as regular vegetables.
-specialty’s gives you a code for a free cookie when you fill out a survey, but you can only use it once per the email on your account. So I just create 8384737 new accounts and get free cookies whenever I want
-specialty’s and Panera have a shelf where they put peoples mobile orders for pick up. They never ask u for receipt ormproof especially for lunch cuz it’s busy. I’ve been in there a bunch of times and pick up someone’s random order and go back to work and eat it. It’s like a surprise lunch:mjlit:

As my dad would say :stopitslime: “Y’all just be doing anything”

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
-
-specialty’s and Panera have a shelf where they put peoples mobile orders for pick up. They never ask u for receipt ormproof especially for lunch cuz it’s busy. I’ve been in there a bunch of times and pick up someone’s random order and go back to work and eat it. It’s like a surprise lunch:mjlit:
:pacspit: