What super cheap shyt do you do?

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
- When I was in college me and my roommate would empty our backpacks then go to the student center and other spots and jack the toilet paper
- also used to sneak jack plastic silverware and napkins cause we ain't have none

- worst/best one: We don't buy our kids Christmas gifts other than a few small things so they have something to open. We take the money we would've spent then just take them shopping the next weekend when all the stores are having their 'please someone buy something since everyone went shopping the last 2 weeks' sales.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I go to the AMC movie theater because it doesn't have assigned seats like my other local theaters do.
Movies are $5 before noon, so I'll buy a ticket in the morning & and catch 2 or 3 movies.
Also, Burger King and Dollar Tree are on the way to the theater, so I'll stop & cop 2 double cheeseburgers for $3 & snacks.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
-I steal avocados from my parents neighbors tree, haven’t bought avocados in 2 years
-when I was in college I worked at Nordstrom and stole a price gun and hid it in the stockroom. When they’d have their half yearly sales or anniversary sales I would find expensive ass shoes and mark them down like 80%. Then I’d have random friends/fam come through to buy them and I’d onlynput the shoes out when they were in the store and I’d have one if the temp cashiers for the sale ring them up. So example: a 500$ pair of Bruno magli loafers on sale for 79.99$ then we’d either return them for full price or sell on eBay for ~300$
-i only buy organic produce and only do self check out and scan the produce as regular vegetables.
-specialty’s gives you a code for a free cookie when you fill out a survey, but you can only use it once per the email on your account. So I just create 8384737 new accounts and get free cookies whenever I want
-specialty’s and Panera have a shelf where they put peoples mobile orders for pick up. They never ask u for receipt ormproof especially for lunch cuz it’s busy. I’ve been in there a bunch of times and pick up someone’s random order and go back to work and eat it. It’s like a surprise lunch:mjlit:
U bum ass nikka

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
-I steal avocados from my parents neighbors tree, haven’t bought avocados in 2 years
-when I was in college I worked at Nordstrom and stole a price gun and hid it in the stockroom. When they’d have their half yearly sales or anniversary sales I would find expensive ass shoes and mark them down like 80%. Then I’d have random friends/fam come through to buy them and I’d onlynput the shoes out when they were in the store and I’d have one if the temp cashiers for the sale ring them up. So example: a 500$ pair of Bruno magli loafers on sale for 79.99$ then we’d either return them for full price or sell on eBay for ~300$
-i only buy organic produce and only do self check out and scan the produce as regular vegetables.
-specialty’s gives you a code for a free cookie when you fill out a survey, but you can only use it once per the email on your account. So I just create 8384737 new accounts and get free cookies whenever I want
-specialty’s and Panera have a shelf where they put peoples mobile orders for pick up. They never ask u for receipt ormproof especially for lunch cuz it’s busy. I’ve been in there a bunch of times and pick up someone’s random order and go back to work and eat it. It’s like a surprise lunch:mjlit:

You grimly as fukk. :scusthov: Which makes me think you could possibly be white.

I don't know how you did that shyt at Nordstrom, because at Nordstrom, you work on commission, usually they ask who helped you when you check out and the temporary cashiers don't work on commission, they just get paid hourly rate. And when you return something you get back exactly what you paid not retail price.