What super cheap shyt do you do?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i hit up the dollar tree at least once a month for various household items.

idk if i could do the toilet paper though :whoa:

:dame:
Idk if u guys have a 99cent store but it’s better then the dollar tree cuz it carries name brand stuff with a bigger selection of items.

Dollar tree is superior when it comes to party supplies though.

I’ve tried the toilet paper there before, I believe it was angel soft.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another one i just thought of:

i take a lot of things from hotels, i still have an embassy suites robe i decided to take once.

the worst though is i once saw my grandma take the coffee maker from the room back with her. that was too far even for us and we mocked her the whole way home. :russ:

that being said i'm pretty sure she wasn't even charged for it, so hey :yeshrug:

Kenwins01

Pro
Daps
another one i just thought of:

i take a lot of things from hotels, i still have an embassy suites robe i decided to take once.

the worst though is i once saw my grandma take the coffee maker from the room back with her. that was too far even for us and we mocked her the whole way home. :russ:

that being said i'm pretty sure she wasn't even charged for it, so hey :yeshrug:
Granny wild bro:heh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
OH YEA, MY FEMALE STUFFS HER BAG WIT ALL SORTS OF SNACKS WHEN WE GO TO THE MOVIES

SOMETIMES WELL EVEN GET SOME FAST FOOD AND SNEAK IT IN THAT MUFUCCA

I PUT RANDOM BIRTHDAYS ON FOOD REWARD PROGRAMS/APPS SO I GET FREE MEALS YEAR ROUND

I AINT TRYNA TAKE OVER YOUR THREAD BUT U KNO IM A JEW .. I CAN WRITE A BOOK ON RESOURCEFULNESS OFF TOP BUT U KNO GAME IS TO BE SOLD THO......

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-I steal avocados from my parents neighbors tree, haven’t bought avocados in 2 years
-when I was in college I worked at Nordstrom and stole a price gun and hid it in the stockroom. When they’d have their half yearly sales or anniversary sales I would find expensive ass shoes and mark them down like 80%. Then I’d have random friends/fam come through to buy them and I’d onlynput the shoes out when they were in the store and I’d have one if the temp cashiers for the sale ring them up. So example: a 500$ pair of Bruno magli loafers on sale for 79.99$ then we’d either return them for full price or sell on eBay for ~300$
-i only buy organic produce and only do self check out and scan the produce as regular vegetables.
-specialty’s gives you a code for a free cookie when you fill out a survey, but you can only use it once per the email on your account. So I just create 8384737 new accounts and get free cookies whenever I want
-specialty’s and Panera have a shelf where they put peoples mobile orders for pick up. They never ask u for receipt ormproof especially for lunch cuz it’s busy. I’ve been in there a bunch of times and pick up someone’s random order and go back to work and eat it. It’s like a surprise lunch:mjlit:
giphy.gif

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
When i was in college and temporarily homeless I would work somewhere that benefits me like a restaurant for free food, movie theaters for free snacks and entertainment, hotels for free rooms and shyt like that. When i worked at the dollar tree I didn't need shyt.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Do you get this as some type of 'Rewards Program' or something?
How much did you have to spend before you got these perks?
Are new movie releases included?

It's with Regal, but I think you have to use the Regal app and it's free. They don't do this at every Regal tho. The one by my house doesn't participate, but the one nearest my job does. Every movie is included.