BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
female deodorant smells better to me :yeshrug:

I'm currently using dove coconut :dame:
My girl be having mad different flavors of lotions. shyts be smelling good as hell.
So shes at work one afternoon and im like, ima rub some of this strawberries and cream shyt on my hands andy chest.
:mjgrin:

Went out to my old spot to smoke with some of the homies these muthafukkas damn near clowned me off the block.

:francis:
One of them said, "this nikka KingPin just came back from pickin berries. Ol Strawberry Shortcake ass nikka."

:deadmanny:
I'll go to the buffet dressed in gym gear and have my gym bag with me.

I'll sit in the back corner and little do they know, my gym bag is filled with big Tupperware.

Fill them bytches with slices of prime rib, shrimp, noodles, rice, veggies, chicken

:blessed:

Old school tactics right there.
Used to roll up to the chinese buffet on the night creep fill up a tupperware bowl with mussels.
:takedat:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Thank you.

AMC theaters are closest to me but I'm definitely checking to see if they offer similar deals...

The bolded sounds too good to be true. $5 for new releases & $5 for popcorn, wow.
Amc has $5 Tuesdays around me. I don't know if it's everywhere tho. I have the $20 a Month movie pass. 3 movies a week plus deals on snacks

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I go to the movies I take the big ass popcorn out the trash. No dumpster diving just the ones from the top of the trash, then I skip the long ass line and tell them my kid threw soda in the bucket and if I can have a new one. Bam! Free popcorn at the threaters.

And bring my own waters.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Im more frugal than cheap.

I don't spend much on bs.

Bring my own lunch to work.

Keep my AC rd 78 (w/ ceiling fans).

Rarely use my heater when the temp drops.

Keep my foot on and off the gas while driving and I pay attention to my MPG usage when driving.

Rarely buy shoes, and if I do its some kind of sale going on.

Pretty much always shop with a list, but leave wiggle room for switches for Publix always have BOGO's.

Theres more, but Ill stop here.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
When I go to the movies I take the big as pop corn out the trash. No dumpster diving just the ones from the top of the trash, then I skip the long ass line and tell them my kid threw soda in the bucket and if I can have a new one. Bam! Free popcorn at the threaters.
Yo! Thats some certified gangsta shyt right there.
:ehh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I bring my lunch then I'm stuck in the office....yeah it saves money but at the expense of my freedom :mjlol:
i see this dilemma, i actually take a walk and do other things on my actually legally mandated lunch break like run an errand. then i just prepare my food and eat while i work at my desk, usually while watching a youtube video or browsing this god forsaken site all at the same time.

:mjgrin:

Last edited: