What super cheap shyt do you do?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I line the trash cans in my bathrooms with plastic bags from the market. When I go to a fast food spot or carry out I grab a gang of napkins as use em at home
:jawalrus:
i thought this was just normal shyt that smart people do. :mjgrin:

fukk i probably picked up on a lot of cheap shyt from my parents that i didn't even realize then, let me think :russ:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to nandoes with a couple of my nikkas from college back a day. They sell bottomless drinks there but you get a different cup then the others so they know who is allowed refills (explanation for the Americans, unless you got nandoes over there). This nikka waited for some people to leave after they finished their meal, took one of the bottomless cups, went in the bathroom and washed it in the sink and then started getting refills of drinks. :mjlol::mjlol:

For a bonus point, who can guess what country he is from?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I line the trash cans in my bathrooms with plastic bags from the market. When I go to a fast food spot or carry out I grab a gang of napkins as use em at home
:jawalrus:
:lolbron:

I learned this from my pops lol

He would put them in the car though so I just leave them in the car too.

Center console :win:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-I steal avocados from my parents neighbors tree, haven’t bought avocados in 2 years
-when I was in college I worked at Nordstrom and stole a price gun and hid it in the stockroom. When they’d have their half yearly sales or anniversary sales I would find expensive ass shoes and mark them down like 80%. Then I’d have random friends/fam come through to buy them and I’d onlynput the shoes out when they were in the store and I’d have one if the temp cashiers for the sale ring them up. So example: a 500$ pair of Bruno magli loafers on sale for 79.99$ then we’d either return them for full price or sell on eBay for ~300$
-i only buy organic produce and only do self check out and scan the produce as regular vegetables.
-specialty’s gives you a code for a free cookie when you fill out a survey, but you can only use it once per the email on your account. So I just create 8384737 new accounts and get free cookies whenever I want
-specialty’s and Panera have a shelf where they put peoples mobile orders for pick up. They never ask u for receipt ormproof especially for lunch cuz it’s busy. I’ve been in there a bunch of times and pick up someone’s random order and go back to work and eat it. It’s like a surprise lunch:mjlit:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pop popcorn at the house, bring it to the theater and then put their butter and seasoning on it.

:wow:

:laff: Man I pop my own popcorn sometimes too. But u on a whole nother level using the movie theater butter. :mjlol:

how do u pull this off? :ohhh: Just take out your own bag of popcorn in front of everybody and put butter on it, and nobody says shyt to u?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
-I steal avocados from my parents neighbors tree, haven’t bought avocados in 2 years
-when I was in college I worked at Nordstrom and stole a price gun and hid it in the stockroom. When they’d have their half yearly sales or anniversary sales I would find expensive ass shoes and mark them down like 80%. Then I’d have random friends/fam come through to buy them and I’d onlynput the shoes out when they were in the store and I’d have one if the temp cashiers for the sale ring them up. So example: a 500$ pair of Bruno magli loafers on sale for 79.99$ then we’d either return them for full price or sell on eBay for ~300$
-i only buy organic produce and only do self check out and scan the produce as regular vegetables.
-specialty’s gives you a code for a free cookie when you fill out a survey, but you can only use it once per the email on your account. So I just create 8384737 new accounts and get free cookies whenever I want
-specialty’s and Panera have a shelf where they put peoples mobile orders for pick up. They never ask u for receipt ormproof especially for lunch cuz it’s busy. I’ve been in there a bunch of times and pick up someone’s random order and go back to work and eat it. It’s like a surprise lunch:mjlit:
This ain't just cheap most of it is unethical