What should be done about DACA?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I kinda agree with Trump going after companies that hire illegals. The problem is his own companies have hired illegals and are manipulating the system to give temp hiring visas.

I would like the govt to fine the hell out of companies that hire illegals. The issue is you have to be consistent across the board . You have to go after all industries in America including Farming. From what I read over the years, if you go after the farming industries for illegals, this could really fukk up the economy. Its a catch 2022 tho.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This is still not enough justification for deporting people with families of their own who are citizens, just because they were dragged across a border by their parents 30 years ago.

If you want to argue for fairer payment of these immigrants or other reforms to help level the playing field when it comes to business, we can do that. But being ok with something as unfair and inhumane as this because it benefits black landscaping businesses is some repugnant shyt.
Yep. You a 2012 cac. :coffee:

So which sites you reporting back to? Reddit? 4Klan? Stormfromt? a radio station? a hip hop mag?

Which hipster site are you gentrifying thecoli for?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I don't understand how illegals are getting free educations in this country over actual us citizens. They shouldn't be eligible for any type of financial aid (grants and the like).

Illegals are getting privileges ahead of legal immigrants as well. Mfers just skipped the line, the process, and things are magically working out for them.

I am not anti immigrant. No immigrants no America and many are giving back to their home countries in unimaginable ways. But illegals shouldn't have any advantages over any American citizen.

I really feel the government is ignoring the problems of its own citizens in favor of these illegals.

What country would any of us be able to just pop over and get a free education?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. You a 2012 cac. :coffee:

So which sites you reporting back to? Reddit? 4Klan? Stormfromt? a radio station? a hip hop mag?

Which hipster site are you gentrifying thecoli for?

Typical fukk nikka shyt. Deflecting with insults after running out of ammo during a debate.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I don't understand how illegals are getting free educations in this country over actual us citizens. They shouldn't be eligible for any type of financial aid (grants and the like).

Illegals are getting privileges ahead of legal immigrants as well. Mfers just skipped the line, the process, and things are magically working out for them.

I am not anti immigrant. No immigrants no America and many are giving back to their home countries in unimaginable ways. But illegals shouldn't have any advantages over any American citizen.

I really feel the government is ignoring the problems of its own citizens in favor of these illegals.

This is the same argument Black Americans have about Immigrants - illegal or legal.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why are people caping for this man because his parents put him in a bad spot?

Y'all caping for American kids whose parents put them in a bad spot by doing wrong things as well?

Democrats need these illegals to keep up that agriculture industry in Cali and a lot of illegals work in NY as well. They bullshyt about illegals do the work that Americans won't do, but in reality Americans don't want to work in inhumane conditions for inhumane pay. When regular people want to play by the capitalist rules they switch it up.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For a lot of these benefits, it would cost us MORE in the long term NOT to provide them. For example, health care. Turns out that when people are smarter and healthier they become independent and can actually contribute MORE to society.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a lot of these benefits, it would cost us MORE in the long term NOT to provide them. For example, health care. Turns out that when people are smarter and healthier they become independent and can actually contribute MORE to society.
you know what would cost us less? if we only provided health care to citizens :camby:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

So illegals should get free health care over us citizens? Are other countries handing out benefits to Americans?

I'm talking about education and they should not be entitled to free education (college/university) here.

shyt won't change when everything is so profit driven over here.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So illegals should get free health care over us citizens? Are other countries handing out benefits to Americans?.

What kind of free health care do Mexicans get that we can’t get?

And yes, you can fly to Cuba right now and get open heart surgery for free.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
:ehh: interesting

when coretta scott king told the government
I kinda agree with Trump going after companies that hire illegals. The problem is his own companies have hired illegals and are manipulating the system to give temp hiring visas.

I would like the govt to fine the hell out of companies that hire illegals. The issue is you have to be consistent across the board . You have to go after all industries in America including Farming. From what I read over the years, if you go after the farming industries for illegals, this could really fukk up the economy. Its a catch 2022 tho.

They can keep the illegals here if it's gonna mess up the economy. I dont understand why they can't pay taxes like everybody else here.

My problem with illegals is that they expect black folks to feel sorry for them when 1) you're here illegally, 2)you aren't putting anything back into the American economy 3) you expect and get all kinds of shyt JUST because your ass is here ILLEGALLY. 4) they only call on us when they need help fighting WS. 5) Mexicans, etc were nowhere to be found when our people were "strange fruit hanging in the trees" (lynchings), they were nowhere to be found when our people were getting hosed down by police, dogs chasing us down in the streets, etc. 6) Why no Mexicans and other illegals ain't saying nothing about Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Treyvon Martin, Orlando Castille etc were murdered by police??? 7) Mexicans and other non blacks immugrants MAKE sure to differentiate themselves from blacks born in the U.S.

I could go on and on.

I guess the phrase "hold your own nuts" is really what my post is saying.

Stop looking for blacks to save you. Save yourselves.

I get sick of seeing bilingual preferred Spanish speakers only when i look for jobs. IN MY OWN fukkING COUNTRY.

Fix shyt in your own countries and stop expecting to ride to the top of the US off the backs of our black ancestors.