What should be done about DACA?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Y’all have to realize, the devil is holding a deal in front of their faces. As much as I don’t like it, someone even stupider is saying they need billions to build a fukking wall before they reach a deal. It’s so jive.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
How?
Most of the posters here are non-blacks pretending to be black, the few that are not are either black or undercover white supremacists.
These factors ALONE don’t make this place a racist place? Jesus, you spelled it out and still won’t call it like you see it...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What the hell is wrong with the dems/liberal party? There’s literally one thing that most Americans agree on & it’s that immigration laws should be tightened & we should not reward illegal immigrants. No one should be surprised if Trump is re-elected. You keep asking for it by focusing on non citizens.
:mindblown:

It's completely the wrong hill for Democrats to die on. So many "religious" hispanics and other people voted for Trump even tho he was talking bout sending their families away. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Democrats should do nothing. Blacks should do nothing. Hispanics need to find out the hard way that Republicans and white Americans don’t fukk wit them. Trump got damn near 20% of the Latino vote. Dems should not negotiate shyt on that DACA. Dems should tell Trump to go get that check from Mexico to build that wall. Dems gotta stop being fukkin soft. All minorities that didn’t fukk wit Blacks social movement are getting their wake up call and I’m loving it. Dems need to stop catering to the Latino vote. Where else Latinos are gonna go.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

This is some foul shyt

Nope.

And I hope the job he held IN DETROIT - goes to a Black American man. It's terrible there for us right now - and has been since the plants shut down and did layoffs in the early 2000's.

I come from a GM family, like many Black people from Michigan. That is no more - Black people in Michigan who made sure they sent their children and grandkids to college learned a long time ago -- that their kids can't even get hired in the plants left--- with degrees!

Why? cause they now "over-qualified" or those plants choose to hire someone else - who ain't black.

No sympathy from me and mine. They can kiss my ass and my families ass, I hope one of my cousins cop his job.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.

And I hope the job he held IN DETROIT - goes to a Black American man. It's terrible there for us right now - and has been since the plants shut down and did layoffs in the early 2000's.

I come from a GM family, like many Black people from Michigan. That is no more - Black people in Michigan who made sure they sent their children and grandkids to college learned a long time ago -- that their kids can't even get hired in the plants left--- with degrees!

Why? cause they now "over-qualified" or those plants choose to hire someone else - who ain't black.

No sympathy from me and mine. They can kiss my ass and my families ass, I hope one of my cousins cop his job.

Dude is a fukking landscaper breh.

:gucci:

Stop with this fallacy that illegal immigrants are the reason black folk have high unemployment and point your blame to the real enemy which is and has always been WHITE SUPREMACY.

System so strong that they got us blaming other disenfranchised people’s for our problems smh.

:snoop:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Dude is a fukking landscaper breh.

:gucci:

Stop with this fallacy that illegal immigrants are the reason black folk have high unemployment and point your blame to the real enemy which is and has always been WHITE SUPREMACY.

System so strong that they got us blaming other disenfranchised people’s for our problems smh.

:snoop:

And I have family who does landscaping and landscaping companies BRUH.

If you are BLACK DOS and live in Detroit (and anywhere else) - I am about them first and everytime - we have always been disenfranchised. fukk a illegal. What don't you get?

Mexicans doing WAY better in Detroit than Black people -- so who really disenfranchised?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I have family who does landscaping and landscaping companies BRUH.

If you are BLACK DOS and live in Detroit (and anywhere else) - I am about them first and everytime - we have always been disenfranchised. fukk a illegal. What don't you get?

Mexicans doing WAY better in Detroit than Black people -- so who really disenfranchised?

I think there’s enough yards in Detroit for everyone my guy. Mexicans aren’t taking enough money out of your pockets to be ok with the government uprooting entire families because of racism. That is some supremely cowardly backwards ass thinking.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I think there’s enough yards in Detroit for everyone my guy. Mexicans aren’t taking enough money out of your pockets to be ok with the government uprooting entire families because of racism. That is some supremely cowardly backwards ass thinking.

It's not - especially when Black landscapers are fighting for contracts and being denied over Mexicans. Most of the time those Mexicans are illegal.

You want me to care about others - and they are self-interested and bigoted against mine. Never.

A landscaper’s ‘hire American’ plan ended with bringing in Mexican workers to finish the job

Many Americans Want Work, but They Don’t Want to Mow Lawns

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not - especially when Black landscapers are fighting for contracts and being denied over Mexicans. Most of the time those Mexicans are illegal.

You want me to care about others - and they are self-interested and bigoted against mine. Never.

A landscaper’s ‘hire American’ plan ended with bringing in Mexican workers to finish the job

Many Americans Want Work, but They Don’t Want to Mow Lawns

This is still not enough justification for deporting people with families of their own who are citizens, just because they were dragged across a border by their parents 30 years ago.

If you want to argue for fairer payment of these immigrants or other reforms to help level the playing field when it comes to business, we can do that. But being ok with something as unfair and inhumane as this because it benefits black landscaping businesses is some repugnant shyt.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
This is still not enough justification for deporting people with families of their own who are citizens, just because they were dragged across a border by their parents 30 years ago.

If you want to argue for fairer payment of these immigrants or other reforms to help level the playing field when it comes to business, we can do that. But being ok with something as unfair and inhumane as this because it benefits black landscaping businesses is some repugnant shyt.

Not my problem. Their parents should have thought about that and prepared them for the ramifications.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
:mjlol:
Knock it off breh, you really think this the reason black people in the hood ain't getting jobs?

Apparently, your fam doesn't live or are from the Black American neighborhoods. Yes. It's one of the main reasons. Many Black men are skilled and have degrees or have trade experience -- and they are getting passed over.

If Mexicans are hiring managers or in a place where they have influence -- they are not extending that to Black American men or women. Neither are whites, arabs, or Black immigrants -- let's be real here. Everyone puts their own on first - Black American is last.

Last edited: