What should be done about DACA?

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Sure. Is it politically intelligent to align yourself with white supremacists or push for rights/opportunities for disenfranchised people?

Will those disenfranchised people (who are less disenfranchised than my people) return the favor? Or just take benefits from this white supremacist system that we died for without any reciprocation?

I'm not gonna shoot myself in the foot because of the opinions of whites.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will those disenfranchised people (who are less disenfranchised than my people) return the favor? Or just take benefits from this white supremacist system that we died for without any reciprocation?

Me personally, I think it's cowardly to get up to fight an injustice only if you see a direct benefit from it.

'"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Me personally, I think it's cowardly to get up to fight an injustice only if you see a direct benefit from it.

'"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”

In that case black immigrants are looking real funny in the light.

It's not a situation of "those who can do nothing." Its "those who can but won't do anything."

Scholar

Superstar
Daps

So you are unwilling to align yourself with other disenfranchised people because they won't "return the favor"? So instead you are assuming that you will get something by aiding white supremacists and standing against disenfranchised people.White supremacist have no interest in helping out non-white folks so i don't understand your reasoning.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

"Take care of home first before someone else's."

Cacs so used to nikkas being in the Mammy role, giving titty milk and food and time to Massa's children before her own.

Illegals can give a fukk about us. We need to focus on our own house before focusing on others... especially a people who have murdered us.

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So you are unwilling to align yourself with other disenfranchised people because they won't "return the favor"? So instead you are assuming that you will get something by aiding white supremacists and standing against disenfranchised people.White supremacist have no interest in helping out non-white folks so i don't understand your reasoning.

An alliance is something mutually beneficial. Otherwise it's a favor. AAs have been doing that for a while now, then when those who receive the favor eat, they don't break bread with us. That's unsustainable and ridiculous to ask of a people. I'm not here for it.

Unless these groups will use the benefits they get from us, that we fought for, (affirmative action, equal employment opportunities) why prop them up? We are being pushed out of universities in favor of immigrants, and they don't use this situation for anyone but themselves.

Done with smoking people up. When you're ready to match a J though I'll listen.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It sucks for someone who was brought here illegally as a child grow up til adulthood and end up getting deported. It is very unfortunate.

But...

Some Black people have decided to hang up the capes and sent them shyts to the rafters like Kobe's jerseys.

Point is..

Those who are affected by DACA may have to mobilize and find a way to gain legal citizenship w/o the support of AA's. Latinos have a big enough constituency to mobilize and hit up lobbyists or whoever has political clout and tackle this issue.

Some Black folks will not allow other groups to shame them into supporting immigrant groups, especially if said immigrant groups has currently and historically not supported AA's as a group.

I don't want to see people who spent most of their lives living here being forced to leave and I definitely don't want to see families split, but I also not going to go on social media or march in the streets for people who haven't done the same for Black people.

Immigrants, whether they are black or non-black, is going to have to decide who they are going to align themselves with. Is it going to be team white supremacy or team melanoid?

No more will it be immigrants being clannish and/or aligning themselves with members of the dominant society, then coming over to AA's for political support when they get into a situation.

I am sure that there are some Black people who will fight for immigrant rights, but that is a personal decision. As a collective, I am not sure if Black people, as a collective, are going to stick their necks out for other groups until they see some reciprocity.

Until then, those who are affected by DACA gotta HYON til the wheels fall off!

#NegroLeague4life #DubAgang

Last edited:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Im glad to see We not falling for the shyt our elders fell for, they put their lives on the line dying for other minorities so they wont have to go thru the shyt they went thru and they repay us by being just as racist as the people we tried to protect them from.

Nah fukk that its time for them to fight for themselves, i wish our elders wasnt so trusting and kind hearted Imagine if we would have fought for our rights only and made all the other "poc" fight for theirs just think if they were lynched and hung like we were i bet money they wouldnt have their tongue all the way up cacs asses and ey would actually respect us if they experienced first hand what we overcame.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I don't see why there needs to be a clean bill. Let those DACA kids stay and build the "wall".

As far as HYON goes, AAs should negotiate concessions with groups that want their help. Like for say, reparations FOR AAs ONLY.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
If you want to make them citizens then fine . If they want to give them access to the same jobs/schools/hospitals that’s good too . BUT if your going to give them free college and help fund and raise profiles of companies and banks that are willing to give them a home loan before me ?

DACA recipients are getting home loans because they WERENT born here . There are people who been renting the same spot for 10 years and can’t get a home loan .

People drive by the same college there entire life and can’t get a loan to go there .

You want a immigration policy that allows people to live here ? Fine

Just don’t tell me they should be set up to win because they WERENT born here .

Lots of us were born here . Saving like crazy to buy a house . If you have multiple kids it’s hard to commit to school full time and work full time . Then you gotta drop the bag to go to college .

You watch your people get gunned down by each other and the police . Jobs always shytting on you trying to pay you less . Laws always hurting your people . Taxes killing our neighborhoods .FBI/CIA always running guns and drugs into our neighborhoods .

They they tell us our struggle is there struggle , BUT GO ALL OUT FOR THEM .

Let’s give whatever is proposed for DACA to ALL Americans then work on them .

:salute: qouted for truth

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Again I ask, are you so mentally shallow that you can't be concerned with more than one injustice at a time? Like what the fukk...

:heh:

Black Americans voted 90%+ for the Dem candidate that likely would have protected the DACA illegals. WTH else are we required to do? We out here, several generations in, fighting for humanity in a country built on WS that we helped build for free. Black people are waaay to damn compassionate towards other people's causes. But excuse us if we have other shyt to concentrate on besides people illegally entering the country. Go cry to the wyte Latinos that voted R and continue to support their policies.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Honestly, I don't see why there needs to be a clean bill. Let those DACA kids stay and build the "wall".

As far as HYON goes, AAs should negotiate concessions with groups that want their help. Like for say, reparations FOR AAs ONLY.
We will never get reparations, because it's going to involve the descendents of slave owners .... including Amerindian slave owners.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
It’s only simple minded to dumb muthafukkas like you..
People of all colors have been riding black peoples coattails for far too long and when something happens to us or the continued production of snuff films that black men and women had to endure weekly..
It’s met with:
Meh
Oh Well
That’s how they all are
Should have listened
What about the children
Plus 32% of these goofy muthafukkas voted for the racist dumb ass in office.
What the fukk did they think was going to happen.
And black men are dealing with the constant barrage of articles,laws and attacks from everywhere..
I’m going to put it in simple terms for your hoe ass to comprehend..
If you ain’t black, I don’t give a flying fukk about the cause or Daca..
So you can politely suck my dikk bytch:stopitslime:
powerful:wow:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This place is one of the most racist forums on the Internet so you won't see much support for DACA here :yeshrug:

Can his wife and kids move to Mexico to be with him? :jbhmm:

And what happens when a single mom gets deported? Do her kids get thrown into the foster care system?

How?
Most of the posters here are non-blacks pretending to be black, the few that are not are either black or undercover white supremacists. This isn't st0rmfr0nt or Chimpout, where we co-sign the harming of someone based on race.