What should be done about DACA?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm almost certain you're white. You're comments in this thread saddled with the usage of the word "snowflake", a word alt-right CACs love to use is highly suspicious :sas2:

fukk off nikka. I'm as black as the back of your neck fukk boi.

:stopitslime:

You nikkas kill me, start losing a debate and y'all start reaching for clues that the person you're debating is white instead of coming harder (super pause).

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This is some mind blowingly simple minded ass shyt right here.

:mindblown:

What the fukk does one thing have to do with the other? You can't be concerned with more than one injustice at a time?

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you people?

:mindblown:
Being deported for being here illegally is not an injustice.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
fukk off nikka. I'm as black as the back of your neck fukk boi.

:stopitslime:

You nikkas kill me, start losing a debate and y'all start reaching for clues that the person you're debating is white.

Plenty of posters have got their card pulled and exposed for pretending to be Black, you wouldn't be the first :sas2:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I don't think you understand the situation.

He was brought here by HIS parents as a CHILD. He didn't make the decision to come here, why should he be punished for it?

That's like you killing a guy in front of your kids and the kids getting charged as accomplices. Come on now...

As far as shipping his kids to mexico with him:

His kids have been born and raised here. THEY ARE CITIZENS OF THE US.

Yes they could go back with him, but that's like the gov't forcing you (a US citizen) go back to your tribe in third world Africa .Again an example of punishing the kids for a crime of the parents.

:jbhmm:

But yeah deport them all
:pachaha:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
What's crazy is I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

:russ:
A man says black folk will worry about blacks first, and you laugh at him and tell him you don't know if he's serious.

fukk you.

@BmoreGorilla, agent alert. The OP has exposed himself.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Hmm?mmm??mmm

Tough

My core Hip Hop values say

Fukc bishes. Get Money

Get it how you live

Don't hate me hate the Game

Etc

Let's take Graf for example. I love it, but it's also vandalism.

If a niqqa did a big ass burner on my

Crib

Whip

Street

I'd be upset. As would you all. Even the Graf writer.

Hip Hop sez: fukc the other people's bridge or train.. do you

Illegal immigration is kinda like that to me. Buncha hungry people tryna bum rush the buffet? Fine.

But on the civic level. The adult level. The responsible level: you can't support utter lawlessness. This example is certainly the gray area, but this can't justify trashing the system (system of monitoring/regulating people entering your cypher - crib/block/town/.... country...../).

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I see your point but the article you linked was some nonsense. "Will AAs rally?" For what reasons should AAs rally for DACA and black immigrants? You gotta expand on your point especially when involving AAs.

These anti DACA arguments coming from white America aren't parallel to those seen on this board. One side has generational wealth and wants to uphold supremacy. The other does not.
I see your point but the article you linked was some nonsense. "Will AAs rally?" For what reasons should AAs rally for DACA and black immigrants? You gotta expand on your point especially when involving AAs.

These anti DACA arguments coming from white America aren't parallel to those seen on this board. One side has generational wealth and wants to uphold supremacy. The other does not.
Sure. Is it politically intelligent to align yourself with white supremacists or push for rights/opportunities for disenfranchised people?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure. Is it politically intelligent to align yourself with white supremacists or push for rights/opportunities for disenfranchised people?

THIS.

This is the question that the simple-minded HYON crowd needs to ask themselves.