What Sets Nintendo Apart From Sony and Microsoft?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
eh they a couple generations, before nintendo reversed the pin on em. then stomped out sonys whole handheld business for good measure

No one mentions the PSP or Vita anymore :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The mere fact that you have to rush home from school/ work just to plug in an oversized console just to enjoy a game or to finish the story mode, is anarchic in itself. That's mad outdated and the hassle of the old traditional way almost made me quit console gaming.

Who runs home to “plug in a system”? :dahell:

Playing on console and pc is how 99% of enthusiast gamers play games. You sound like my grandmother

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
They make good games, foremost. Usually, a mechanic is formed, ironed out, then the game is molded around it. Contrary to say MS, who would put out garbage under the Halo name simply because Halo is in the title and stuff it with trendy mechanics in the idea to capture an audience, and not keep one.

Most important part of their history is taking losses in the PS1/PS2 timeframe. That humbling between the PS and XB netting them in last really shifted into leaning on their own solutions for SW and HW.

Still, NintenGOAT. :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At least it is PORTABLE as an option.

Cause its a portable device, not a home console, it’s literally the selling point of it. A portable with an hdmi dock.

Like the amount of modern features it sacrifices for that one aspect isn’t a flex

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cause its a portable device, not a home console, it’s literally the selling point of it. A portable with an hdmi dock.

Like the amount of modern features it sacrifices for that one aspect isn’t a flex

Like super high end HD graphics?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like super high end HD graphics?

HD Graphics, Performance, storage space, modern online capabilities, proper Bluetooth, no real media apps, etc.

Its hardware is only exceptional at playing nintendo games well and literally nothing else. Even then…

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

the selling point is that it’s both. a hybrid console, another nintendo first. i get the spec race but all that is quickly becoming dad shyt. even ms bought a clue with putting gamepass everywhere. content is king chief and people are consuming on the go

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nintendo is the only gaming platform that is still a “toy”

It’s the one all parents go out and buy their young kids. As long as their are young kids Nintendo will have a lane.

They get the freedom to sell overpriced hardware and software cause there’s no one competing with them.

I’ve always owned nintendo products, but i think i’m done. Everyone else offers so much more value and quality you’d have to be stupid(or ignorant) to keep supporting them at this point :smh: