What Sets Nintendo Apart From Sony and Microsoft?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:When people say Nintendo games are for kids. It reminds me of this meme.

b58.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
N64's joystick used to break like crazy.
Them Mario party mini games destroyed countless amounts of N64 controllers.

I remember having blisters in the palm of my hand because of those mini games were you spin the joystick in a circle.

:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Blowing in NES cartridges. Waggle not working right on Wii, then needing to buy an upgraded waggle piece that also ended up unreliable. 3DS Charger problems.

Nintendo makes their products in cheap “toy” quality so they can make a huge profit off hardware.
I remember the N64 expansion shyt making some games play worse.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Them Mario party mini games destroyed countless amounts of N64 controllers.

I remember having blisters in the palm of my hand because of those mini games were you spin the joystick in a circle.

I remember the N64 expansion shyt making some games play worse.

That controller was absolute trash, it was purpose made for Mario 64 and that's it. That expansion pack price, on top of the price of N64 games as they already were boxed me out of affording the relatively few good games on that system until it was almost done with its life cycle.

PS1 >>>>>

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
As gay as this is going to sound, they just have more life in their games. It’s not something you can put a quantity on but play something like pikmin or a Mario game and it seems like the developers care about the work they do. Not to say Microsoft and others don’t but their games are soulless in comparison. I haven’t got a switch but the last time I really cared for gaming was when I was active on my Wii U.
How is that gay? Lol. That's a random ass thing to say. I think you were trying to say there is a charm in their games that is unmatched.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
nintendo did most of all the shyt before these other companies

the concept of Switch should have made them easily the best choice
but the firm price on games and barely any sales kills them

graphics dont really matter at this level to the average gamer
and switch can be upscaled to 4k ... just now finding out the SD card is an amazing idea but fails more than it doesnt ... luckily they are cheap now