What is your relationship with Squats?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
So you ran a 10k a day in Chucks? :stopitslime:

Yeah, you dumb-dumb. :skip:

Heavy emphasis on jog, 3 miles out 3 miles back. I used to walk an ungodly amount to work, so I got used to long distance at a constant pace. I would rest a day, 2 some weeks, so not really every day, felt like it though.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I hurt by hip doing them a little over year ago. Could’ve been by back too. This was a light weight high rep day and it might’ve been 225. A just started back squatting and I’m scared to go to failure like that

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Leg press, lunges, and Bulgarian split squats sometimes for quads, but I put more emphasis on my hamstrings these days. I wish I could squat regularly but my knees dont allow it and definitely not with any significant weight.
It's interesting that so many people will not do squats but those same people will do leg press. I'll be honest I think leg press might be one if not these worst exercises that people do.

I hurt by hip doing them a little over year ago. Could’ve been by back too. This was a light weight high rep day and it might’ve been 225. A just started back squatting and I’m scared to go to failure like that
If you hurt your hip doing them, it wasn't light weight for you :manny:

Daps
It's interesting that so many people will not do squats but those same people will do leg press. I'll be honest I think leg press might be one if not these worst exercises that people do.

Funnily enough, it's only certain leg press machines I use, some do feel uncomfortable to me. But yeah I prefer the leg press over Squatting personally

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

At that point it was. I was at the last set of 5 and 10 reps. I didn’t squat fail correctly.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Heavy emphasis on jog, 3 miles out 3 miles back. I used to walk an ungodly amount to work, so I got used to long distance at a constant pace. I would rest a day, 2 some weeks, so not really every day, felt like it though.

Cool. Jog 6 miles in shoes known in the gym for being flat and wonder why you have flat feet, brehs. :mjlol:

You got it. :hubie:

Son Goku

Daps

Go to failure on a free weight, closed-chain exercise where you support the weight on your back, brehs. :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I do 5 sets of 20 reps but with 25 lb dumbbells instead of barbells. I'm not really aiming to be a power lifter or anything just wanna have more endurance in my legs

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina

Leg press almost always feel off to me, so I avoid them. Hack Squats are a different story though. Like those.

Son Goku

Daps
Just did some calculations to see what my final set of squats will be thursday
415x1

hahaha....haha...

haha

:mjcry:

You miscalculated. The final set is actually 215. :ufdup:

The coli told me seeing someone squat more than 315 or bench 225 was rarer than a non-racist white person. :troll: