What is the absolutely BEST Documentary that you have ever seen?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone got any documentary recommendations on charles manson and the family please. Not just the generic youtube ones, but one that goes deep into the extra weird parts of the story (like his links to hollywood and the music industry)???

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Jiro, King Of Kong, are definitely up there, but to me, the truest MUST SEE is:

Burzynski

About a doctor who basically cured cancer, and has had the FDA and pharmaceutical industry attempt to rob him for 30 years. They even tried to send him to prison. If you've lost a loved one to cancer, this guy, if allowed to work in the system, may have been able to affordably save them, but since his patents and discoveries would take almost all of the money out of cancer "treatment" for everyone else, people are allowed to die over corporate greed.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Burzynski

About a doctor who basically cured cancer, and has had the FDA and pharmaceutical industry attempt to rob him for 30 years. They even tried to send him to prison. If you've lost a loved one to cancer, this guy, if allowed to work in the system, may have been able to affordably save them, but since his patents and discoveries would take almost all of the money out of cancer "treatment" for everyone else, people are allowed to die over corporate greed.

:stopitslime:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I saw this documentary called Dancing Boys of Afghanistan. It is about these little kids that dance for afghan warlords and are raped by them. shyt was disgusting brehs. It is a cultural thing that has been going on for decades The US government even provided them nikkas, boys for finding out where Osama was.

Vice.com has some great documentaries. The whole Krocodil drug, They interviewed this African nikka who ate people during the Liberian war. He was a straight up cannibal and shyt, nikka still alive. He reformed and he a Christian now. :comeon: Them Vice nikkas go places aint nobody dare going. They went deep into the Congo, to the Coltan mines, that shyt that is in cell phones that is fueling the Congo war. It is pretty interesting. The docs on that website are pretty short though, usually less than an hour.

I think you can see them on youtube too, just search vice.com

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Many great docs already posted.

I'll just add a couple I've enjoyed:

Man On Wire
The Cove
Sicko
My Date With Drew

Co-sign:

Jean Michel Basquiat: Radiant Child
The Smartest Guys In The Room
Hoop Dreams
Farenheit 9/11
The Fog of War
Catfish
Cocaine Cowboys

And probably my favorite doc ever (completely slept on):

A Complete History of My Sexual Failures (people either think it's god's gift or hate it immensely)

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Burzynski

Yeeeaaaa, you fell for it

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Fell for what? Let's hear this.

The propaganda.

http://www.quackometer.net/blog/2011/11/the-false-hope-of-the-burzynski-clinic.html
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/15/stanislaw-burzynski-cancer-controversy/2994561/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterli...isturbing-picture-of-burzynski-cancer-clinic/

He falsifies data to show "proof" of remission or reactions to his treatment. And he attacks others for being all about the money while charging $200,000+ for his treatment.

I lost my mother to cancer almost a decade ago, so I get kind of angry about this shyt.