Unforgiven is the best western I've ever seen

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
How dafuq would you know. :comeon:
I like movies. Movies like The Searchers deconstructed the western before Unforgiven but who cares? Are they better than Unforgiven? No they aren’t. It’s like bringing up someone made the Moonwalk before Michael Jackson. Sure. They did. But MJ perfected it. For me personally, Unforgiven is the perfect western. It hits everything I love about films.

Put respect on my name, ingrate. No need for any sassy panty female attitude from you.

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
If you haven't seen it, they did a pretty good japanese remake with ken watanabe like a decade ago. Kinda cool how a lot of the classic westerns were homaging and remaking japanese films and they did a reverse here haha:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
one upon a time in the west (the goat)
high noon
no country for old men
hell or high water
true grit
any of the man with no name

but i do like unforgiven as it introduced a psychological aspect to the genre
No the hell it ain’t better than Unforgiven.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
different strokes just like people named 310 to yuma and that was hella cheesey to me:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
I was about to tell you 3:10 was better than Hell or High Water but decided not to because neither are as good as Unforgiven

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I was about to tell you 3:10 was better than Hell or High Water but decided not to because neither are as good as Unforgiven

yeah we just got very different taste in what we want out of a western.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
“You’ve been talking about The Queen again… ON INDEPENDENCE DAY?!? :ufdup:

Unforgiven is Gene Hackman's finest hour as an actor, and with a GOAT-tier filmography, that speaks volumes about his performance in this film.
Gene Hackman greatest screen time was opposite Denzel Washington in Crimson Tide.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I love that Munny, was Shakey and couldn’t ride the horse and Ned couldn’t shoot that one guy. These dudes were past their primes and settled. Munny had left his Devils behind him to be a better man.

When Ned died he took that drink of liquor and turned into the devil himself.

“Deserve ain’t got nothing to do with it” what a fire ass line!!