what if Marvel had kept Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, instead of replacing him with Mark Ruffalo?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Ed had a more In Depth Look of Hulk, Mark of course is Great but we're not seeing the entirety of the Hulk Character with Mark especially as long as Hulk is only in Avengers Movies. It's like Christian's Batman sorta. Say whatever you like or don't like about Christian Bale's Batman but you just wouldn't put him in the Justice League but you could more than likely see Ben's Batman in the Justice League.:manny:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ferrigno>>>

never mind he aint even play bruce banner but the dude that did on tv show>>>

the new bruce banner in movie feels more like a bruce banner though i just see ed norton in all his movies

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Well you're clearly full of shyt but I'll correct you.

Birdman = critically acclaimed huge success
Grand Budapest hotel = critically acclaimed huge success

I'll stop there, gtfoh he is one of the best actors alive period
he was not the lead in any of those jackass:Cesaro:
he was a supporting actor in those
you are wrong:mjlol:
every film that he was the lead has been straight to dvd, nic cage status:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Which podcast please

Battleship pretension. One of the hosts is a fan of Terrence Howard and brought it up a while back (I forget which episode) and said that he feels like Terrence and Wesley for that matter got a bad rap on something where everyone automatically takes the studios side, studios with more clout and pull with the media, and people just start dissing these guys due to rumors rather than seeing their side

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
3533986-1470948026-reg_1.jpg

So which Hulk do yall think was better? Design wise?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Ed had a more In Depth Look of Hulk, Mark of course is Great but we're not seeing the entirety of the Hulk Character with Mark especially as long as Hulk is only in Avengers Movies. It's like Christian's Batman sorta. Say whatever you like or don't like about Christian Bale's Batman but you just wouldn't put him in the Justice League but you could more than likely see Ben's Batman in the Justice League.:manny:
nikka we havent even aeen bens batman

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I get what Norton was saying but I think it was $$ that was another factor. Also Mark Ruffalo has been able to do other diverse movies in addition to Avengers...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
3 > 2 > 1

ed norton's most closely resembles the hulk as i remembered him as a kid though. very ruthless looking.

Ruff's hulk is the best, his banner is slightly better.

2-3-1, easy.

Yes, I think from a design standpoint, its 2-3-1

The 1st Hulk just looked bad all the way. The Ruff hulk look funny too me.... I get that since he's Banner they want Hulk to slighly favor him but it just looks off. The second Hulk design wise looked the best