what if Marvel had kept Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, instead of replacing him with Mark Ruffalo?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We woulda got a Hulk sequel, Mark Ruffalo has no stage presence at all hence why they ain't making anymore stand alone Hulk movies

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yes he was:wow:Shredder and War Machine :wow:Rip Uncle Phil...for real:mjcry:

giphy.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
As far as the Hulk is concerned, WHERE THE fukk IS THE LEADER?!? He's a badass villain to not only the Hulk, but to The Avengers as well. Seriously. :stopitslime:
Or Abomination? Mad man, zzats however you spell it, Bio Beast, U-Foes, Ravage, Half-Life come on Disney!!:damn::damn:Hell Devil Hulk or Guilt hulk would be dope:damn::damn:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Ed dropped out and then they replaced him. Not like they didn't want to keep him.

"My feeling was that I experimented and experienced what I wanted to," Norton said. "I really, really enjoyed it. And yet, I looked at the balance of time in life that one spends not only making those sorts of films but then especially putting them out, and the obligations that rightly come with that."

Norton said he "wanted more diversity" with his career, pointing out that the schedules for films he has appeared in recently, including Moonrise Kingdom, The Grand Budapest Hotel and Birdman, would have conflicted with the Avengers films. He added that he didn't want to be associated with just one iconic character.

Translation, he didn’t want to be running all over the country marketing the movie after the fact and doing all the conventions and shyt they expect the stars to show up to.

Daps
Reppin
ed norton is too serious and over acts. he wouldn't be able to pull off the current hulk. imagine norton in thor 3, he just doesn't have that funny-ness to him and he is not likeable at all.