what if Marvel had kept Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, instead of replacing him with Mark Ruffalo?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Hulk will forever be a sidekick in the MCU, hence why they put him in the Thor movie.
It’s because he’s completely CGI and it’s extremely difficult to film probably

They need to take notes from the 80s and use puppets with small cgi

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought it was because Ed wanted a sequel and Marvel put out he wouldn't get along with a team cast.

The rumor was he and Whedon would butt heads due to their personalities. Marvel has a nasty habit of bad mouthing talent that they don't fall in line.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It’s because he’s completely CGI and it’s extremely difficult to film probably

They need to take notes from the 80s and use puppets with small cgi

Found out recently that Marvel doesn't own the distribution rights to him, Universal does which probably explains why Universal Studios has a Hulk roller coaster and Disney Land/World doesn't.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The rumor was he and Whedon would butt heads due to their personalities. Marvel has a nasty habit of bad mouthing talent that they don't fall in line.
during the time before disney put feige in charge of the mcu, there was a lot of fukkery going on cause of that old cheap nikka
i wouldnt be surprised if it was all his fault

actually im just gonna blame him regardless

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I thought it had something to do with universal not letting them make a solo hulk flick

Naw they can it's just that they won't have any say over how the movie is distributed domestically and worldwide. Plus the last solo Hulk film flopped with Universal handling the distribution so they probably don't want to do that again.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't know why I think Michael J White would kill it as Rhodey like he reminds me of the animated series version from the 90s:dead:

I was watching an episode of the 90s' animated series, the other day, and when he talked, I was like "Why does his voice sound so familiar? :ohhh:" and I went to IMDB and saw that he was voiced by Uncle Phil, himself, James Avery. :mjgrin: