what if Marvel had kept Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, instead of replacing him with Mark Ruffalo?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bixby-hulk.jpg

:damn:

:grootcry:

:grootbanderas:

We are Groot...​
:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You think it's getting moved to Ragnarok ?

Marvel Studios doesn't seem as intricate in regards to their characters like DC is doing. They don't dwell into the psychology of these characters it's more popcorn and simple for the audience to bring more cash. I know the 03 Hulk movie is hated but Bruces upbringing and him and his fathers relationship is one thing in the comics that has always affected him. He used to get beat up by his dad and grew to fear and hate him. That actually turned into a hulk called Guilt Hulk in his mind that they had to fight. Marvel won't touch any of that. I hope Thor 3 is good though his solo movies were always on the ones I looked forward to the most.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the two Hulk feature films :yeshrug:
I think the problem is that casuals just want "Hulk Smash", but there is a lot more to that character that makes it more drama than action

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Joss Whedon said the Grey hulk was supposed to appear in the movie but the studio cut it. That was one of the many scenes Whedon and them fought about.

Not exactly true.

Hulk was going to be gray when Wanda put the voodoo on him, but they decided that it would be too confusing for those that know of the comic Gray Hulk

Joss Whedon: You’re not picking up on the Hulk turning gray in the sense of a Gray Hulk. What you’re picking up on is that we wanted to put a little spell on him. What we wanted to evoke was a sickly, out-of-control, diseased-brain Hulk. We deliberately took the green down and made him look unhealthy, but not in a gray-canon way. … That literally never came up.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Not exactly true.

Hulk was going to be gray when Wanda put the voodoo on him, but they decided that it would be too confusing for those that know of the comic Gray Hulk

Appreciated. If Marvel wants to rey Hulk again though they need to just go ahead an go with the multiple personality story and throw Doc. Strange in there too why not?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I liked the two Hulk feature films :yeshrug:
I think the problem is that casuals just want "Hulk Smash", but there is a lot more to that character that makes it more drama than action

i disagree. when you first went to see iron man did you expect to come out liking tony stark just as much, if not more than iron man? or was the character just that strongly written and that strongly acted?

you want the alter ego to be likable. that was the biggest problem with the first 2 hulk movies. the scenes with bruce were just too boring.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i disagree. when you first went to see iron man did you expect to come out liking tony stark just as much, if not more than iron man? or was the character just that strongly written and that strongly acted?

you want the alter ego to be likable. that was the biggest problem with the first 2 hulk movies. the scenes with bruce were just too boring.
To each their own. I liked the Bruce scenes in both :yeshrug:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Norton looks more like a geek that sits and reads & reviews papers and does science sh1t all day long more so than Mark?

I can't get American History X out of my head when thinking of Norton, he's just not a believable genius and has more of a layman look
ruffalo looks like a professor because they made him look scraggly. he doesn't really act like one and especially in the earlier films was kind of an a$$hole which doesn't fit hulk. all of the avengers were jerks for some reason