what if Marvel had kept Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, instead of replacing him with Mark Ruffalo?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
honestly never liked edward norton
he comes off as a douche bag and has that face you just want to punch

so im glad hes not around

he made the wlrst carear move turning back on hulk,because everything that hes the lead has been straight to redbox:mjlol:
Well you're clearly full of shyt but I'll correct you.

Birdman = critically acclaimed huge success
Grand Budapest hotel = critically acclaimed huge success

I'll stop there, gtfoh he is one of the best actors alive period

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I loved Eds hulk movie....alot actually...and he's one of my fav actors ever, but I also think ruffalo is a great actor and is able to blend in with the rest of the avengers just fine. Sucks Norton left to do other things, but to say it was a bad career choice is stupid...its not like he's hurting for cash...and like Ed G said, he left those movies to take on critically acclaimed roles he killed :manny:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

oh so he wasn't cocky in this scene? :usure:

the whole hitting the table, making Natasha reach :comeon:

Bruce Banner wouldn't have done that

I always took that as Bruce being agitated,and him knowing that the only reason she was there was because of his ability. Not to mention they set a trap and he though someone was dying. :patrice:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea... I dont think Ruff came off cocky... hell on the ship he seemed mad apprehensive and kinda lost or small in the presence of all the other Avengers.

Also, I dont really think Norton came off as "scardycattish" as implied... I mean this nicca was like a pakour warrior in Brazil for goodness sakes, he seemed well in balanced of who he was and what was up with the Hulk

Cautious? Yes, but not really scared.

Also, I hear behind the scenes dude is kinda a nutcase.... It seems like most of the cast is low key and getting alone well and I can see this dude just clashing with folk fukking up chemistry. Didnt recently in Birdman him and Keaton kinda real talk got into it? I couldve sworn someone posted some shyt about that awhile back.

I mean Norton was the same guy they said during Hulk was up in the editing room and steady trynna change lines or adjust scenes with the director.

Not sure how that would fly if he's constantly questioning Whedon's directions and shyt

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
honestly never liked edward norton
he comes off as a douche bag and has that face you just want to punch

so im glad hes not around

he made the wlrst carear move turning back on hulk,because everything that hes the lead has been straight to redbox:mjlol:
giphy.gif

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
I think about this randomly sometimes :to: Ed Norton was meant for this role but I can understand his reasoning for not wanting to continue.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The REAL shame was what they did to Terrence Howard and fukking him over, and I like Don Cheadle and would pick Cheadle for 98% of the roles over Howard, but in THIS instance Howard had the better chemistry with Downey and was the better Rhodey.
Interestingly enough, Rhodey is not only Iron Man's best friend... but he's also Captain Marvel's boyfriend in the comics. The same Captain Marvel they're making a movie for and (more or less) trying to elevate as their Wonder Woman. I think we've gotten the gist of what Cheadle and RDJ's chemistry will be from here on but it'll be a subplot of note to see how he tackles the added screen time of being an avenger + once they introduce Carol Danvers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Norton was the Banner you use to carry a stand alone film. Ruffalo is the suporting cast Hulk.

I think Hulk is like the only MCU film with no comic relief and probably one of the reasons there hasn't been a sequel. Anything less than a Planet Hulk is useless. Either way Banner couldn't carry a film. Come to think of it. Because of his powers and how his character has evolved, it's hard to even make a story that would actually fit.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Norton was the Banner you use to carry a stand alone film. Ruffalo is the suporting cast Hulk.

I think Hulk is like the only MCU film with no comic relief and probably one of the reasons there hasn't been a sequel. Anything less than a Planet Hulk is useless. Either way Banner couldn't carry a film. Come to think of it. Because of his powers and how his character has evolved, it's hard to even make a story that would actually fit.
All they have to do is show hulks 9 foot dikk when he turns green and the girls will come flocking to see it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Howard fukked over Howard. He should've seen the forest for the trees and use to incoming fame from the Marvel movies to get bigger roles or hell maybe a war machine spin off.

Pride before fall tho :francis:

I was just listening to a podcast earlier today and one of the hosts brought that up and said how its funny we take the studio side on that one rather than taking the actors side