What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
These hood hoes love Amsterdam too...somehow, someway that sh!t has somehow garnered brand recognition...the hood liquor stores that arabs run have started pricing that sh!t higher than Smirnoff which has been a mid-shelf vodka staple for decades...sh!t

Great sustained marketing and branding that ended up making ciroc to vodka what hennessy is to cognac...

What is more puzzling to me is how in the hell did moscato become the hood's wine of choice...no particular brand or company, but after that Timberland/Drake song in like '09 hood broads all over the country started swearing by fukking moscato like it was the nectar of the gods...I know wine makers got those first quarterly returns when that sh!t blew up and went :dwillhuh:

Drake made Ciroc popular

There's 50 different variations of moscato in every liquor store

:laff:..................:russ:...........:heh:..........:dead:.............get your lying ass the fukk outta here!!............Ciroc is bullshyt period!!......nikka!!.......

:why: would I lie about my education

A masters Is not an indicator of anything particular to this convo

You brought up college

Are you going to bring anything of substance to the discussion?

KenSon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Berkeley, CA
What exactly did he do? Work his ass off and/or hire people to work their asses off to promote it, to stock it, to promote it more, and stock it more. I mean, there's no one exact thing he could have done other than have a vision and work towards it, but I'm sure he had his heart in Ciroc far more than any other artist had their heart in any other drink they were promoting. And I'm sure he didn't quit at any point, though he may have wanted to.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
J's are different tho..................they were hot when i was a kid they just fell off and are now being reintroduced......

alot of their steam was generated from nikkas who knew how hot they were b4 recopping them and styling them out.....

ciroq is using a different mold

When did. J's fall off?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Honestly I think it has been so successful because

1. It's a Vodka. I'm pretty sure vodka is the most consumed liquor in the US

2. Mass marketing through social media

3. Expanding the product

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
What exactly did he do? Work his ass off and/or hire people to work their asses off to promote it, to stock it, to promote it more, and stock it more. I mean, there's no one exact thing he could have done other than have a vision and work towards it, but I'm sure he had his heart in Ciroc far more than any other artist had their heart in any other drink they were promoting. And I'm sure he didn't quit at any point, though he may have wanted to.

thanks for the input Puff

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
He put the whole industry on his payroll to promote it in their music/videos, everyone was a "ciroc boy" at one point, shyts good tho

..but we gonna act like Aqua Hydrate aint flopping?:mjpls:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:why: would I lie about my education

A masters Is not an indicator of anything particular to this convo

You brought up college

Are you going to bring anything of substance to the discussion?

Im sorry but you caught feelings like a bytch in this thread over some fukking Vodka........nikkaz with Masters degree's shouldnt get so caught up like that.......Ill take Belvedere and Crystal Head over Ciroc any day........

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
When did. J's fall off?

J's stopped being real popular after MJ left the Bulls. Even when he came back to the NBA those 15's and 16's were :huhldup: and not a lot of nikkas copped em. I remember seeing the 1's,2's and 8's at a lot of Nike outlets back in the day too. Most of the retros that sell out in the first day now were easy to get just a couple of years ago.

From 2000-07..AF1's were bigger than Jordans until the hypsebeast/sneaker culture exploded in 2008, once the Space Jams & Concords came out nikkas started standing in line and it was a wrap.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
J's stopped being real popular after MJ left the Bulls. Even when he came back to the NBA those 15's and 16's were :huhldup: and not a lot of nikkas copped em. I remember seeing the 1's,2's and 8's at a lot of Nike outlets back in the day too. Most of the retros that sell out in the first day now were easy to get just a couple of years ago.

From 2000-07..AF1's were bigger than Jordans until the hypsebeast/sneaker culture exploded in 2008, once the Space Jams & Concords came out nikkas started standing in line and it was a wrap.
I love my 16's.......still rock them to this day.........but you are exactly right about everything else......

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
MARKETING BRAND IMAGE AND QUALITY PRODUCT = SUCCESS

U BRING A bytch SUM AMSTERDAM SHE GONE LOOK AT U CRAZY BRING SUM CIROC INSTANT p*ssy NO QUESTIONS ASKED
This says a lot about the quality of women you deal with.. Any chick impressed with Ciroc has a credit score in the 400s...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Great sustained marketing and branding that ended up making ciroc to vodka what hennessy is to cognac...

What is more puzzling to me is how in the hell did moscato become the hood's wine of choice...no particular brand or company, but after that Timberland/Drake song in like '09 hood broads all over the country started swearing by fukking moscato like it was the nectar of the gods...I know wine makers got those first quarterly returns when that sh!t blew up and went :dwillhuh:

lol

moscato tasting like juice has alot to do with its sucess

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Only nikkaz drink ciroc. I never seen a cac order that shyt.

1377484_734478426577852_1711961604_n.png