What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You could tell those EBT card using, Chinese shoe rocking, birds that drink that c00n juice that they use rabbit sperm instead of potatoes and they'll drink it as long as the packaging is pretty..
Now you're just trolling.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Maybe those guys had a 'plan' but it never would have been executed with out someone like Puffy.

He made it more than just a hot alcohol to drink, he literally sold it attached to a 'lifestyle' which was the right move. Saying Ciroc is good is great but people associating drinking Ciroc with that rich rapper lifestyle made all the difference.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You got a pair of Beats don't you breh :lupe:
No I don't

Who buys headphones that cost $200( I think) :rudy:

It's like I'm saying ace of spade is $299 for some champagne that you can't even get drunk off of

D'usse is $55... You can get some Hennessy or Remy for cheaper

Ciroc is a top shelf vodka for $30

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
What I'm saying is that how it was first marketed

That's what Diddy was advertising about it at first.

Once it took off he stop using that fact.

dog...........i never heard it marketed off that. Your post is the first mention i have ever even heard of that.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
MARKETING BRAND IMAGE AND QUALITY PRODUCT = SUCCESS

U BRING A bytch SUM AMSTERDAM SHE GONE LOOK AT U CRAZY BRING SUM CIROC INSTANT p*ssy NO QUESTIONS ASKED

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Great sustained marketing and branding that ended up making ciroc to vodka what hennessy is to cognac...

What is more puzzling to me is how in the hell did moscato become the hood's wine of choice...no particular brand or company, but after that Timberland/Drake song in like '09 hood broads all over the country started swearing by fukking moscato like it was the nectar of the gods...I know wine makers got those first quarterly returns when that sh!t blew up and went :dwillhuh:

steveisDOPE

Rookie
Daps
what did jordan do to make his shoes so hot? 10 years ago they were in outlets.. same concept. Hip-hop and urban markets are trend followers.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
MARKETING BRAND IMAGE AND QUALITY PRODUCT = SUCCESS

U BRING A bytch SUM AMSTERDAM SHE GONE LOOK AT U CRAZY BRING SUM CIROC INSTANT p*ssy NO QUESTIONS ASKED

These hood hoes love Amsterdam too...somehow, someway that sh!t has somehow garnered brand recognition...the hood liquor stores that arabs run have started pricing that sh!t higher than Smirnoff which has been a mid-shelf vodka staple for decades...sh!t is mindblowing...but yeah, unless the broad is a stone cold alchy, you can easy pull that throwback move and pour some peach Amsterdam into empty 5th of Ciroc and she won't know the difference :pachaha:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Same way Beats by Dre blew up, people will buy whatever is perceived as "cool".

i get the cool part, im moreso tryin to get to the bottom of what exactly he did to make it the cool product that everybody else failed to do. Like what exactly was the genius in his strategy.

I remember that 1 million offer he gave the NY mayor to make the time square ball ciroq blue that got him media attention and little shyt he used to have people do b4 it popped off like give free samples in clubs or them little glow in the dark icecube things......

but still, nikkas wasnt really ordering ciroq like that and next thing i know..........thats all nikkas was talking about.

what exactly was the turning point

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
No I don't

Who buys headphones that cost $200( I think) :rudy:

It's like I'm saying ace of spade is $299 for some champagne that you can't even get drunk off of

D'usse is $55... You can get some Hennessy or Remy for cheaper

Ciroc is a top shelf vodka for $30
I buy $200 dollar headphones :lupe:

Not Beats, though. They're great headphones, just overpriced :ehh:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
The same thing anybody whos running or ran a commerically successful campaign does, much like how a just a few years ago having an iphone was associated with being some successful sophisticated person, now it dont mean shyt since people starting rocking with samsung heavy.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
what did jordan do to make his shoes so hot? 10 years ago they were in outlets.. same concept. Hip-hop and urban markets are trend followers.

J's are different tho..................they were hot when i was a kid they just fell off and are now being reintroduced......

alot of their steam was generated from nikkas who knew how hot they were b4 recopping them and styling them out.....

ciroq is using a different mold