What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You're an idiot.

It's prettying fact that there is no discernible differences between top shelf vodka

That why all of them come in the best looking bottle differentiate the product from its competition

Anybody saying its trash is just hating
please shut the fukk up......you're a punk ass kid in college and dont know what good alcohol is........

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All the way up there huh?

:russ:

:jawalrus: Yes it is. It's up there with the rest of em. I don't think you can question it's smoothness or flavor as compared to other Vodkas in the mid to higher priced range. Now if you you want to question the price, yeah I'll agree with you that it ain't worth spending that kind of bread on, but there is a marked difference between it and other Vodkas. I don't club so I can give a sh!t about what n!ggaz do in a club. Now myself personally I'm good with a plastic bottle of Gordons or Nikolai and some OJ or Ginger Ale. But there's nothing wrong with spending that extra $15 on Ciroc, or for that matter an extra $30 or so on Gray Goose, and for the record, Ciroc is better than all those Russian named Vodkas that are mass produced in Kentucky.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Another idiot

How Ciroc got popular in the first place is be air it uses grapes to make the vodkas instead of potatoes
You could tell those EBT card using, Chinese shoe rocking, birds that drink that c00n juice that they use rabbit sperm instead of potatoes and they'll drink it as long as the packaging is pretty..

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Another idiot

How Ciroc got popular in the first place is be air it uses grapes to make the vodkas instead of potatoes

lol........yo talkin like he really knows some shyt. i just typed how i felt after i drank that shyt. I never said it was based on any type of facts.

And just to let you know, it using grapes has VERY little to do with its sucess. i would bet 9 out of 10 nikkas that drink that shyt, dont know that fact and dont give a fukk to know.

Take puff dikk out your ass nikka.......

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
lol........yo talkin like he really knows some shyt. i just typed how i felt after i drank that shyt. I never said it was based on any type of facts.

And just to let you know, it using grapes has VERY little to do with its sucess. i would bet 9 out of 10 nikkas that drink that shyt, dont know that fact and dont give a fukk to know.

Take puff dikk out your ass nikka.......
What I'm saying is that how it was first marketed

That's what Diddy was advertising about it at first.

Once it took off he stop using that fact.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Same way Beats by Dre blew up, people will buy whatever is perceived as "cool".
That's the way everything blows up and there is nothing wrong with that

Ciroc is actually a quality product that is not over priced

Unlike Ace of spade and D'usse