What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Diageo which distributes Ciroc tried to make a premium vodka brand catered toward the african american community. I believe Earl Little was the initial promoter of the brand (2001)Basically since the fact was the vodka was made from grapes they thought it would catch on, but it didnt. (It actually barely sold 400 cases until Puff got involved in 2006-7) Someone from Diageo reached out to to Puff's company to see if they would be interested in being a paid endorser for the product. The team negotiated instead of money he would gain equity in the company, and his company Blue Flame would handle the marketing and Diageo would provide the money to market it. Thats how it works. I know cuz I worked there

Edit: Now Blue Flame does any excellent job promoting it. The put a solid team behind them. They have someone who partnered with the founder of Hypnotic & Nuvo. Hypnotic and Nuvo were both made a guy named Raphael Yakoby (founder) a college dropout and sold both companies and netted himself over 100 millio. As far as Ace of Spades that was a cheap ass champagne called Antique Gold that they switched I think Steve Stoute was behind that Idk for sure

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
.... NO HANGOVER, UPLIFTING FADE....

i beg to differ lol

my night after drinking that shyt had me thinking puff was on some nikka shyt with the ingredients he uses in that concotion.

"Like yea, i know this nikka prolly uses the cheapest materials to keep his overhead low...........and just put that shyt in a nice ass bottle.....this nikka POISENED ME!"

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Ciroc is more than jus a liquor company with puff. They are fully vested into the urban lifestyle and culture. They use alot of subliminal marketing tatics and fund and actually shoot alot of hip hop videos/ concerts, vlogs etc.. So, rappers lose no cost as long as they are able to flash a bottle here or there. Its pretty ingenious if you ask me. Its too tha point that Ciroc has funded alot of ya favorite rap videos and ya have been sublimanly marketed to tha point where you dont even realize it.

A perfect example is this.

Alot of Rozay's vids as well, but they are more obvious with him, cuz of tha relationship between Ross n Puff.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IT'S JUST REALLY GOOD

A COUPLE SHOTS OF THE SHIET THE OTHER WEEKEND HAD ME STR8 BENT

SMOOTH, NO HANGOVER, UPLIFTING FADE - SOMETIMES, BEIN GOOD IS ENOUGH TO GET THE JOB DONE

This right here

:russ: remember when cam had sizzurp, that shyt was nasty

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Ciroc is more than jus a liquor company with puff. They are fully vested into the urban lifestyle and culture. They use alot of subliminal marketing tatics and fund and actually shoot alot of hip hop videos/ concerts, vlogs etc.. So, rappers lose no cost as long as they are able to flash a bottle here or there. Its pretty ingenious if you ask me. Its too tha point that Ciroc has funded alot of ya favorite rap videos and ya have been sublimanly marketed to tha point where you dont even realize it.

A perfect example is this.

Alot of Rozay's vids as well, but they are more obvious with him, cuz of tha relationship between Ross n Puff.

All that is simple product placement. Since they have the relationships with artists, radio, celebs, tastemakers from the years in the music game they just work Ciroc like they would a new record

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Dont forget
Dame-Dash-Armadale.jpg

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
All that is simple product placement. Since they have the relationships with artists, radio, celebs, tastemakers from the years in the music game they just work Ciroc like they would a new record

Word, way they executed it was flawlessly tho. Like that Nas video for instance, you wouldnt even kno that its really jus one big Ciroc commercial.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Selling sweet beverages to spooks is as easy as selling dreams to a teenage runaway...

How is a 80 proof alcohol beverage sweet?
Exactly.........Ciroc is bullshyt.........SMH @ some of these nikkaz hyping it up like that........

You're an idiot.

It's prettying fact that there is no discernible differences between top shelf vodka

That why all of them come in the best looking bottle differentiate the product from its competition

Anybody saying its trash is just hating

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i beg to differ lol

my night after drinking that shyt had me thinking puff was on some nikka shyt with the ingredients he uses in that concotion.

"Like yea, i know this nikka prolly uses the cheapest materials to keep his overhead low...........and just put that shyt in a nice ass bottle.....this nikka POISENED ME!"
Another idiot

How Ciroc got popular in the first place is be air it uses grapes to make the vodkas instead of potatoes