What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's a decent vodka, but to hear people say Ciroc is the best vodka or best tasting vodka lets you know how much Diddy has confused & brainwashed the masses. I don't care for it personally, but it's no doubt Diddy is a brand & marketing genius & really leveraged his star power to make Ciroc THE vodka drink of choice for the young urban demographic
Why can't people the Ciroc isnt the best.
Vodka has no taste.

So the smoother the vodka the better.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Why can't people the Ciroc isnt the best.
Vodka has no taste.

So the smoother the vodka the better.

If you've had different types of vodka, you know all Vodka is not created equal. There's a difference b/w a vodka like Burnett's that has a terrible taste & is cheap (2 liters for 9.99 :huhldup:) and a fifth of Goose that's smooth & is hitting you for damn near $40.

Ciroc isn't garbage, but it's overhyped & I don't fukk with it. It's not the smoothest vodka out, but because people don't know good vodka's they go with whatever is the trendiest and that's Ciroc

I'm on that Belvedere Intense wave myself :win:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If you've had different types of vodka, you know all Vodka is not created equal. There's a difference b/w a vodka like Burnett's that has a terrible taste & is cheap (2 liters for 9.99 :huhldup:) and a fifth of Goose that's smooth & is hitting you for damn near $40.

Ciroc isn't garbage, but it's overhyped & I don't fukk with it. It's not the smoothest vodka out, but because people don't know good vodka's they go with whatever is the trendiest and that's Ciroc

I'm on that Belvedere Intense wave myself :win:
Ciroc is the same vein as Goose and Belvedere

Ciroc actually made those two companies flip everything they were doing.

Ciroc is a top shelf premium vodka. Every topshelf premium vodka is pretty much the same.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Ciroc is the same vein as Goose and Belvedere

Ciroc actually made those two companies flip everything they were doing.

Ciroc is a top shelf premium vodka. Every topshelf premium vodka is pretty much the same.

Another brainwashed youth. aww how sad :heh:

Belvedere & GG ain't flip shyt breh and Ciroc doesn't taste like Belvedere or GG, fukk outta here

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Another brainwashed youth. aww how sad :heh:

Belvedere & GG ain't flip shyt breh and Ciroc doesn't taste like Belvedere or GG, fukk outta here
Bruh, Belvedere and Goose did not have flavors until ciroc did it.

all 3 are in the premium vodka category. Premium vodkas did not have flavors until Ciroc.