What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***snorts 38seconds**

Product Placement , whenever Diddy was partying, he made sure the venue was stocked, and if you were somebody he fukked with it was always

9598923855_0d3aa198bb.jpg
French_Diddy_Ciroc.jpg
Rick-Ross-Ciroc.jpg

Then whenever he was hosting something, ciroc brand was advertisded big as day, common folks are sheep, so they followed.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
But breh you are missing the reason why and where most men are drinking. It's in clubs around women. That's why it's marketed that way. That's why dudes drink like that. No one is going to be in the middle of a club ordering scotch on the rocks
LOL @ this.......so drink like a bytch because you are hanging around them??........Is that what nikkaz do nowadays???.......I dont go to clubs that often anymore but when I do I get a Vodka and tell them to mix it with Patron on the rocks.......that's a fukking drink son.......I dont appease a woman when I go out drinking......

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
LOL @ this.......so drink like a bytch because you are hanging around them??........Is that what nikkaz do nowadays???.......I dont go to clubs that often anymore but when I do I get a Vodka and tell them to mix it with Patron on the rocks.......that's a fukking drink son.......I dont appease a woman when I go out drinking......

I don't go to clubs at all. Lol Literally hadn't been in one in damn near 5 years :dead: but I assume that's why dudes drink what they drink. White boys be drinking irish car bombs and 4 horsemen because of some movie. Black dudes drink ciroq and moscato because of music. Same difference. Dudes hype it up women drink it. Women come, dudes continue to order it. Circle of life.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I don't go to clubs at all. Lol Literally hadn't been in one in damn near 5 years :dead: but I assume that's why dudes drink what they drink. White boys be drinking irish car bombs and 4 horsemen because of some movie. Black dudes drink ciroq and moscato because of music. Same difference. Dudes hype it up women drink it. Women come, dudes continue to order it. Circle of life.
Women also drink "Blowjobs"........if nikkaz start drinking those.......:scusthov:.............

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Women also drink "Blowjobs"........if nikkaz start drinking those.......:scusthov:.............

:whoa: Just saying it doesn't seem like rocket science into why Ciroq is popular amongst black people. Moscato as well. All this jibber jabber about it being low class and shyt because black people drink it is pure c00nism. I've already addressed it in this thread. Ya boy gator is too afraid to respond

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I dont even drink but If I did Id fukk with it just based off of the promo it gets

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:whoa: Just saying it doesn't seem like rocket science into why Ciroq is popular amongst black people. Moscato as well. All this jibber jabber about it being low class and shyt because black people drink it is pure c00nism. I've already addressed it in this thread. Ya boy gator is too afraid to respond
Ciroc is low class period........has nothing to do with black people drinking it.........if you want a good $30 bottle of Vodka I recommend Chopin or 42 below.......it just taste better IMO......

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Ciroc is low class period........has nothing to do with black people drinking it.........if you want a good $30 bottle of Vodka I recommend Chopin or 42 below.......it just taste better IMO......

Lol key word your opinion. To some people it's the best bang for your buck. I don't drink like that breh but I appreciate the tip :obama:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I do.......and so do plenty of other people.......LOL @ a dumbass question like that...........

Fact of the matter is the overwhelming majority of people mix vodka with something else. Mixing vodka is not akin to making something a woman's drink. Even a classic martini is mixed.