What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
nikkas in here saying Smirnoff and Skyy Vodka tatse better on some against the grain shyt and comparing it to MD 20/20 :heh:

Whenever black people enjoy something it's always seen as low brow or c00nery, shyt is disgusting :snoop:

Let's not act like those cac college kids weren't downing 4 Loko's like Diet Mountain Dew's a couple of years ago.

I pointed it out breh and broke it down. Some real c00n shyt. If you hang around non-black people enough they'll have viewing everything black people do as low brow. Heineken isn't even a bad beer. Yuengling is alright as well. They expect nyggas to walk around drinking Blue Moons with orange slices and Stella Artouis? :rudy: Ain't nothing wrong with that either but at the end of the day people going to drink what they drink.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
The exact same way they marketed Beats and The Ipod initially. They had a good product, put it in all the videos, gave it to the hot artists / athletes, and marketed it as more of a lifestyle choice.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I pointed it out breh and broke it down. Some real c00n shyt. If you hang around non-black people enough they'll have viewing everything black people do as low brow. Heineken isn't even a bad beer. Yuengling is alright as well. They expect nyggas to walk around drinking Blue Moons with orange slices and Stella Artouis? :rudy: Ain't nothing wrong with that either but at the end of the day people going to drink what they drink.

As far as Beer goes Heinekin and Stella are basically the same shyt, throw in Becks as well. They're all mid range Euro beers with a bit more flavour than your average lager and good for big drinking sessions. Still got nothing on craft beers e.g. Sierra Nevada, Three Boys etc.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alcohol has been in the rap game for a minute. Remember this St.Ides??? Tupac & Snoop Thug Passion.

st-ides%20Snoop%20Tupac%20oct24.jpg

5352576167_cdd19e7e28_z.jpg
5352576167_cdd19e7e28_z.jpg

Were they good?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
To the people saying Smirnoff and shyt is better :usure:

I wanted to hate on the whole rapper sponsored alcohol thing too, but ciroc is good as fukk, it's smooth, it continues to performs well in PROFESSIONAL taste tests and reviews, and it being made from grapes allows it to be tolerated better than potato/rye vodkas by those who usually would get sick from drinking them (i.e. me). It's a quality vodka, diageo only needed puff to help position it (so it wouldn't stayed overshadowed by ketel one). I also don't get what y'all are talking about on price...you can get the 750ml for anywhere between $23-32, this is expensive now :wtf: if y'all talking club prices, everything is overpriced so that point is moot. nikkas payin $600 for a $40 bottle of belvedere :rudy:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if im pourin a glass of straight ice cold vodka, theres nothin thats better than peach ciroc. at least that ive ever had

i got 2 1.75's of that shyt on clearance, peach and berry for 40 bucks each :ahh:

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
What funny about Ciroc Flavors they were gonna launch Grape, Pineapple, Limoncello and Raspberry flavor. No lie i think a melon flavor is in the works

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
That should tell you

Breh there is a reason why we are in the highest risks category for hypertension, hbp, diabetes and prostate cancer.. Stress is part of it..But the fact that we constantly put shyt in our body is the main reason.. Plus ciroc ain't even a Black owned business...

Its not about brow beatingany

Okay if you dudes is trying to sell that sober life into why we shouldn't be drinking Ciroc say so. I can get down with that. Like I said. Last friday I had my first beer in almost 5 years of sobriety :whew:..

But this thread didn't imply any of that. It was basically we shouldn't be drinking Ciroc because it's marketed towards blacks and consumed mostly by us making it low brow. And you can't be serious with the Black Owned Business angle because Smirnoff, Grey Goose and whatever other liquors dudes in here were saying they should substitute Ciroc with aren't black owned as well. So again what are you getting at?

Last edited: