What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Not really a vodka cat but when I do either grey goose svedka or ciroc....honestly there is little taste differentiation between vodka thats why marketing is everything and Diddy got that on lock :takedat:

off topic but yall cats actually drinking flavored rum?

giphy.gif

:wow:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Wait...Black folks drink Moscato?
That is the trashiest shyt around!!?? Please dont pull that out in any business/work functions.

I shouldnt be surprised though. I used to work in a restaurant...I noticed a lot of black men drink a lot of fruity ass drinks. The fukk is that about?
I pull out a bottle of Bourbon at family functions at cats give me a funny look.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
It's a good tasting and smooth Vodka though too. It's up there with the Grey Gooses, Absolutes, Svedkas, etc..

:scusthov:

nikka how you gonan compare ciroc with that nasty ass cheap svedaka.

I will say this diddy is a hell of a promoter you cant hate on him.

The best thing about ciroc is it does take good and it mix well eith everything :leon:

If yall wanna go cheaper get Amsterdam !!!

new-amsterdam-vodkas.jpg

I dont drink cheap vodka(makes me sick) but someone gave me a bottle for free .

Let me tell yall that shyt is smooth , mix well and taking shots it goes down so good.

I've said this before i drink vodka if im partying i drink brown when im home .

Nothing like whiskey while relaxing in the crib.

Its a different type of drunk im super mellow and arrogant when i drink whiskey .

When i wanna party i drink vodka and no more goose that shyt gets me in trouble .

Last edited:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
True. Agreed.

But just a rule of thumb: If they put sugar in it then it is:

1. shytty alcohol and the sugar covers the taste
2. For women
3. For children
Not necessarily shytty alcohol. But definitely for women and people who dont drink much.
I cant drink sweet liquors, they fukk my stomach up something fierce, i cant even chase liquor with anything sweeter than cranberry juice.

Here's the crazy thing about the tastes of vodkas and other liquors... If you don't drink it neat or on the rocks, you're erasing the taste of the alcohol anyway. You might as well drink well liquor for that. When I critique the taste and flavor of alcohol, I have to drink it straight to see what its about. I think a lot of people just use it for their mixed drinks, like the way the extra sweet vodka tastes with the sweet mixer and give all the credit to the vodka.

With that said, I dont prefer Ciroc, but I also dont think its a bad product.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I think it has been so successful because

1. It's a Vodka. I'm pretty sure vodka is the most consumed liquor in the US

2. Mass marketing through social media

3. Expanding the product

shyt is too expensive for that. You think everybody dropping 35$ for a 5th

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here saying Smirnoff and Skyy Vodka tatse better on some against the grain shyt and comparing it to MD 20/20 :heh:

Whenever black people enjoy something it's always seen as low brow or c00nery, shyt is disgusting :snoop:

Let's not act like those cac college kids weren't downing 4 Loko's like Diet Mountain Dew's a couple of years ago.
Smirnoff is the #1 vodka in the world. Smirnoff gets me a much better buzz than ciroc.

To the people saying Smirnoff and shyt is better :usure:

I wanted to hate on the whole rapper sponsored alcohol thing too, but ciroc is good as fukk, it's smooth, it continues to performs well in PROFESSIONAL taste tests and reviews, and it being made from grapes allows it to be tolerated better than potato/rye vodkas by those who usually would get sick from drinking them (i.e. me). It's a quality vodka, diageo only needed puff to help position it (so it wouldn't stayed overshadowed by ketel one). I also don't get what y'all are talking about on price...you can get the 750ml for anywhere between $23-32, this is expensive now :wtf: if y'all talking club prices, everything is overpriced so that point is moot. nikkas payin $600 for a $40 bottle of belvedere :rudy:
a fifth of ciroc hasn't been no 23 bucks since the early 2000s.

You think people ain't throwing up off ciroc cause it's made with grapes:pachaha:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's a decent vodka, but to hear people say Ciroc is the best vodka or best tasting vodka lets you know how much Diddy has confused & brainwashed the masses. I don't care for it personally, but it's no doubt Diddy is a brand & marketing genius & really leveraged his star power to make Ciroc THE vodka drink of choice for the young urban demographic

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Smirnoff is the #1 vodka in the world. Smirnoff gets me a much better buzz than ciroc.

a fifth of ciroc hasn't been no 23 bucks since the early 2000s.

You think people ain't throwing up off ciroc cause it's made with grapes:pachaha:
I think you got it confused

I said VODKA is the most consume liquor.