What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
My bad my phone is trippin...Smirnoff is trash btw...

If you like peach and strawberry flavored vodka my advice is just go for bottom shelf.. No need to pay premium prices for kool aid.. Save your money until your at a point in your life when you're ready to drink like a gentleman..

And this has nothing about wanting to be white...Some of your old heads should have schooled you..

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

If you like peach and strawberry flavored vodka my advice is just go for bottom shelf.. No need to pay premium prices for kool aid.. Save your money until your at a point in your life when you're ready to drink like a gentleman..

And this has nothing about wanting to be white...Some of your old heads should have schooled you..

:what:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

I'm saying though......fruity ass flavored vodka is a women's drink.....

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You gettin diabetes anyway...Why be late on your cable bill too?

:russ:

:what: Again you never responded to my earlier post.

I'm saying though......fruity ass flavored vodka is a women's drink.....

But breh you are missing the reason why and where most men are drinking. It's in clubs around women. That's why it's marketed that way. That's why dudes drink like that. No one is going to be in the middle of a club ordering scotch on the rocks

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
So what is the belaire shyt Ross trying to market?

Nikki minaj got some shyt to I seen

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
gator_king said:
That should tell you

Breh there is a reason why we are in the highest risks category for hypertension, hbp, diabetes and prostate cancer.. Stress is part of it..But the fact that we constantly put shyt in our body is the main reason.. Plus ciroc ain't even a Black owned business...

Its not about brow beatingany

Okay if you dudes is trying to sell that sober life into why we shouldn't be drinking Ciroc say so. I can get down with that. Like I said. Last friday I had my first beer in almost 5 years of sobriety :whew:..

But this thread didn't imply any of that. It was basically we shouldn't be drinking Ciroc because it's marketed towards blacks and consumed mostly by us making it low brow. And you can't be serious with the Black Owned Business angle because Smirnoff, Grey Goose and whatever other liquors dudes in here were saying they should substitute Ciroc with aren't black owned as well. So again what are you getting at?
-me

@gator_king :wtf: explain yourself breh.