What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Whitewashed? Yeah because W.E.B. Dubois and Marcus Garvey were all about the virtues of "skrawberry vodka"

:russ:

Don't get mad at me because Ciroc is the official liquor of n1ggas behind on their child support payments

:umad:

:skip: I don't even drink it. Dawg instead of addressing the brothers that do drink it, go get you some self esteem and stop letting your non-black friends make fun of you. :umad:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
-It's actually good
-The commercials are well done (the vegas one is some fly shyt)
-It's endorsed everywhere, rappers mention it in their songs constantly
-It's attached to Puff, who's one of the illest moguls doing it

w that said tho, i wouldn't be caught dead drinking it

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:skip: I don't even drink it. Dawg instead of addressing the brothers that do drink it, go get you some self esteem and stop letting your non-black friends make fun of you. :umad:
Non Black friends? Where they do that at?

:usure:

Your issue seems to be that you indentify hip hop club culture with blackness..

That says more about you than it does about me

:wow:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Non Black friends? Where they do that at?

:usure:

Your issue seems to be that you indentify hip hop club culture with blackness..

That says more about you than it does about me

:wow:

Yeh it does. It means I'm not oblivious to reality on some false attempt at being bourgeoisie. Hip hop culture is an aspect of blackness. It's not the entire picture but it is a large slice of the pie. Really no denying that. For better or worse is an entirely different discussion. Nygga go somewhere :trash: :camby:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Okay if you dudes is trying to sell that sober life into why we shouldn't be drinking Ciroc say so. I can get down with that. Like I said. Last friday I had my first beer in almost 5 years of sobriety :whew:..

But this thread didn't imply any of that. It was basically we shouldn't be drinking Ciroc because it's marketed towards blacks and consumed mostly by us making it low brow. And you can't be serious with the Black Owned Business angle because Smirnoff, Grey Goose and whatever other liquors dudes in here were saying they should substitute Ciroc with aren't black owned as well. So again what are you getting at?
@gator_king was c00ning his ass of earlier

Now he is trying to change the subject to health.
And basing it around alcohol consumption :what:
t
My bad my phone is trippin...Smirnoff is trash btw...

If you like peach and strawberry flavored vodka my advice is just go for bottom shelf.. No need to pay premium prices for kool aid.. Save your money until your at a point in your life when you're ready to drink like a gentleman..

And this has nothing about wanting to be white...Some of your old heads should have schooled you..

I'm saying though......fruity ass flavored vodka is a women's drink.....

Man, the flavored vodka is 35% ABV and something like 70 proof.

Nothing with that much alcohol taste fruity or is a womens drink.

Vodka is suppose to be mixed anyway.

Who the hell drinks vodka straight?

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin

t

:lolbron: You seen this nykka right? Watching him backtrack and change the topic was hilarious. Then duke had the nerve to say his phone acting weird after I crushed his buildings. :dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all killing me, actin like flavored vodka is akin to drinking a zima or a wine cooler. I don't see how having peach vodka and oj is any different than vodka cranberry?

And I just finished business school with tons of non black people....black folks weren't the only ones to bring ciroc to the party and definitely weren't the only ones drinking it

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont get how pourin a straight peach ciroc for example is womens shyt. most flavored vodka is trash, i wouldnt even argue that, but that shyt is absolute piff

lotta clownin in here, i never bought into that 'manly drink' shyt :rudy:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
cuz it tastes fukkin dope

that peach ciroc :whew:

one time I was throwed and put it with blue powerade and it was :whew: :whew:

im white and my multi cultural crew loves that shyt breh

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

t

Man, the flavored vodka is 35% ABV and something like 70 proof.

Nothing with that much alcohol taste fruity or is a womens drink.

Vodka is suppose to be mixed anyway.

Who the hell drinks vodka straight?

I drink straight Vodka on occasion. Nothing in my stomach to mitigate the buzz I'm attempting to accomplish either. Some days It's just like that. BTW,comparing flavored vodka with a strawberry daiquiri aint a fair comparison breh. Not remotely the same. You might as well drink straight black coffee and the sh!t on anyone drinking with creamer as if they're drinking a cherry frap.

I get the feeling some of you are trying to make yourselves more masculine than necessary. Or trying to hard to play out your own Next Episode video fantasies.
Too many five figgy niggyz frontin like they're six and seven level. Stop it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I drink straight Vodka on occasion. Nothing in my stomach to mitigate the buzz I'm attempting to accomplish either. Some days It's just like that. BTW,comparing flavored vodka with a strawberry daiquiri aint a fair comparison breh. Not remotely the same. You might as well drink straight black coffee and the sh!t on anyone drinking with creamer as if they're drinking a cherry frap.

I get the feeling some of you are trying to make yourselves more masculine than necessary. Or trying to hard to play out your own Next Episode video fantasies.
Too many five figgy niggyz frontin like they're six and seven level. Stop it.
Dude in here talking about I mix my vodka with my Tequila... I AM SUCH A MAN :laff:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Y'all killing me, actin like flavored vodka is akin to drinking a zima or a wine cooler. I don't see how having peach vodka and oj is any different than vodka cranberry?

And I just finished business school with tons of non black people....black folks weren't the only ones to bring ciroc to the party and definitely weren't the only ones drinking it
If this thread was on some why is Bud light so popular

You wouldn't see the reason listed as its marketed to low class white trash or any of that non sense.

He is basically saying anything black people take a liken to is bottom of the barrel because we don't know anything else.

straight up c00ning.