What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lol........yo talkin like he really knows some shyt. i just typed how i felt after i drank that shyt. I never said it was based on any type of facts.

And just to let you know, it using grapes has VERY little to do with its sucess. i would bet 9 out of 10 nikkas that drink that shyt, dont know that fact and dont give a fukk to know.

Take puff dikk out your ass nikka.......

i was expecting him to say "yo mouth" but :damn: he went all the way

i have no problem drinking brown by itself, but i dislike the taste of most vodka's so im usually gonna mix it with something :yeshrug: why would i drink something if i didn't like the taste? I rarely drink anyway to it's whatever :manny:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Fact of the matter is the overwhelming majority of people mix vodka with something else. Mixing vodka is not akin to making something a woman's drink. Even a classic martini is mixed.

Outside of shots I've always seen vodka mixed with cranberry or my old time favorite vodka and tonic.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Fact of the matter is the overwhelming majority of people mix vodka with something else. Mixing vodka is not akin to making something a woman's drink. Even a classic martini is mixed.
Mixing vodka with juice and things of that sort has always been the norm........Berry, Coconut, Peach, Watermeon flavored Vodka is for bytches........:umad:..........

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Mixing vodka with juice and things of that sort has always been the norm........Berry, Coconut, Peach, Watermeon flavored Vodka is for bytches........:umad:..........

You know what's funny, mixing vodka and cranberry gives you a WEAKER drink than drinking straight Ciroc Red Berry.

So answer this why is coconut vodka for women but flavored rums from the Caribbean aren't. Because it's the norm right? fukk outta here.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:whoa: Just saying it doesn't seem like rocket science into why Ciroq is popular amongst black people. Moscato as well. All this jibber jabber about it being low class and shyt because black people drink it is pure c00nism. I've already addressed it in this thread. Ya boy gator is too afraid to respond
nikka I'm laughing too hard to respond honestly.. Lol @ "pro black" alcohol options

What nikkas eat don't make me shyt...Serve Church's Chicken and Newports at your wedding reception for all I care..

:pachaha:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin

You know what's funny, mixing vodka and cranberry gives you a WEAKER drink than drinking straight Ciroc Red Berry.

So answer this why is coconut vodka for women but flavored rums from the Caribbean aren't. Because it's the norm right? fukk outta here.

Never thought of it. All my carib fam drinks is flavored rum. :salute:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
nikka I'm laughing too hard to respond honestly.. Lol @ "pro black" alcohol options

What nikkas eat don't make me shyt...Serve Church's Chicken and Newports at your wedding reception for all I care..

:pachaha:

:what: :camby: You were the one who brought it up. You deleted your original post as well. Dawg you nyggas are so damn white washed and wanna be elitists. :snoop:

Last edited:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
sizzurp-drank-dat-purple-stuff.jpg

This was my shyt when I was 19 and on my dipset kick..this and the hypnotiq/henny mix :lawd:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

get mad cause you drink like a bytch bruh's............

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I tried to fukk with Alize when I was younger, not for me. Cognac or go home :camby:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:what: :camby: You were the one who brought it up. You deleted your original post as well. Dawg you nyggas are so damn white washed and wanna be elitists. :snoop:
Whitewashed? Yeah because W.E.B. Dubois and Marcus Garvey were all about the virtues of "skrawberry vodka"

:russ:

Don't get mad at me because Ciroc is the official liquor of n1ggas behind on their child support payments

:umad: