What ended Jay Z and Jaz-O's friendship?

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Jaz wanted Jay to show up for a video shoot for a single from his 'Kings County' album, Jay didn't show, Jaz went to Kay Slay and cried about, State Property unleashed a mean diss towards Jaz, Jaz responded with a weak diss track over Nore's "Nothing" beat.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lot of people blame Jay for this but Jax rejected the roc contract. Stupid move considering how loyal Jay is

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it started with ether
they were cordial after he turned down the deal
after a little scare with tupac, jay had succesfully put his hawaii sophia days behind him and the mobster/player he always wanted (biggies image really)
but when nas dropped ether and kept name dropping jaz and bringing up old shyt, he flipped out

then jaz had that source interview when he sounded happy that nas mentioned his name lol cause jay was kinda letting his name die
jay took that shyt to heart, showed up to jaz's video shoot in a limo, stopped for a second and den drove off:mjlol:

after that i think he tried to call jay and couldnt get in contact with him. then dropped its ova

jay was like :hubie: chill my nikka, i'm still dealing with ether:gucci:

sent the young boys after him

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:francis:jaz

same goes for that calvin breh

i dont blame jay one bit,

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: jay is a cold dude...once he feel like he dont need u...he cut u off....

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where yall getting this 300k deal he was offered?

I could have swore I remember a Jaz-O interview where he said it was 50k :dead:

But I think the big issue was that Jaz-O comes from a different era he's one of those guys who will make sure his crew is getting as much as him.

Watch this interview he seemed like he was hurt because he just couldnt understand why jay-z was not fighting for him like he did for jay-z