What ended Jay Z and Jaz-O's friendship?

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Even though Jay and Dame signed Bleek, Beans, amil, Young Gunz, Allen Anthony and Freeway who all flopped to varying degrees, they weren't wrong in low balling Jaz. If Jaz was good, charismatic, or interesting enough to sell records he woulda sold records without being signed to Rocafella. But the reality is he had the "old man on the train" swag decades before that was his reality

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Even though Jay and Dame signed Bleek, Beans, amil, Young Gunz, Allen Anthony and Freeway who all flopped to varying degrees, they weren't wrong in low balling Jaz. If Jaz was good, charismatic, or interesting enough to sell records he woulda sold records without being signed to Rocafella. But the reality is he had the "old man on the train" swag decades before that was his reality
everyone you named put out albums except amil and allen (i think).... and all went gold or plat... multiple times

how were those flops

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
From what I remember the straw that broke the camels back ( no pun ) was when Jay didn't show up to Jaz's video shoot on which Jay did a verse for the song.
This. Jay said he had a prior engagement, Jaz called bullshyt, and that was the start of the beef.

Daps
Eternal Champions. One of the best fighting games that didn't blow up...we need that 2017 remake

Sega CD version of this game just improved on an already classic game and concept. Made even Mortal Kombat look PG at the time with how much violence Sega put it in (a shotgun fatality finisher among other crazy death scenes).

As far as Jay and Jaz, its a shame Jaz never got his real shine, cuz he's one of the illest cats to ever pick up a mic. He's dropped some indie gems over the years,
"Be There", "Street nikka Saavy", "Kingz County", "Love Is Gone", "Deadly" are all personal classics to me. And his diss tracks to Jay and the Roc were ill ass fukk as well. Plus his production game is thorough. He's produced alot of dope sh*t for cats like Gza, Ras Kass, and MOP.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What kind of lowered expectations lifestyle you living? Gold in the early 2000s? That is wack. Where the hits at
these was street rappers.... jay was the hit man... these nikkas was busy spitting 2 hour long freestyle sessions and shyt.. first singles like "memph bleek is" and "the truth"

my expectations was way under what they actually did