What ended Jay Z and Jaz-O's friendship?

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ok just my take on the situation...

We already know Jaz- O was a mentor to Jay, and we already know Jay offered Jaz a deal (the numbers are debatable but it was offered).

IMO what really started the cracks was ether. I remember seeing a interview in the source where they was asking Jaz-O about being mentioned in ether. He made some comments confirming he felt Jay lost and that he was shocked he was brought up but kinda grateful so people know the real....something to that effect shyt was along time ago (nothing crazy disrespectful but it didn't seem too loyal).

I think after that Jay started to blow Jaz off not going to his video or accepting his calls. Which eventually lead to Jaz-O world premiering a diss record on the drama hour with Kay Slay called "Ova". Jay responded with a few bars but really let the crew ride on Jaz. Jaz responded with a freestyle over Nore's nothing beat. After that it was pretty much Jaz on his Jay slander tour. Jay's taken shots here and there at him over the years...they won't ever be cool again, once I saw Jaz was the only person to not be at the RD 10 year concert I knew it was done and it's been 10 years since so u can imagine they can't ever get that friendship back.

Daps

I know this was considered wack and Free killed him with the "bottle Kane dropped in Menace, 40 and broke" line but some of these lines this had to have Jay steaming

"Rap game put in work
Crack game put in work
fukk you mean Jaz wouldn't work?
Grimey nikkas like you get put in dirt" :mjlol:
"You know my credits
Ain't no nikka BUT ME produce your first hit record"
:mjlol:
"A'yo I heard Malik got jooks
Word? A'yo I heard he got jooks again"
:mjlol:

And then my favorite

"Your problems ain't (ova)
Your damaged par'
I couldn't shoot my brother unless he was beatin on mom" :gladbron: :ooh: :krs:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Jay-z dikk riding in here. I'm no a big fan of Jaz but I copped that cd and it wasn't half bad. Preemo laced them with some fire fire beats and they ripped them to shreds. Look up "The Love Is Gone".

Anyways I suppose jaz felt a way because Jay was hoping from rapper to rapper and Jaz put him under the wing. Gotta remember Jay was a Big Daddy kane underling. It wasn't always Maybachs and Beyoncés and owning .000000000000000000000000000001% of the nets to brag about. Jaz took that nikka on tours, had him on songs especially when Jay was being a fu-shinkens clone with his flow and no one was fukking with it.

The final straw came when Jaz tried to call jay for something and he couldn't get a direct line to jay. He got the number to the secretary and they kept putting him on hold or hanging up on him or saying jay wasn't available. He felt disrespected that he couldn't even speak to jay over phone. It's like you grow up with ya mans and he makes it and now, you can't even holla at him just to show up to the video.

Y'all make it seem like Jaz begged for a deal. They offered him something, he went with something else and got his album released. All he wanted was Jay to come to the video shoot which was in Marcy his own hood and show love. But jay was becoming euro hov at the moment. Jaz was a good rapper and I won't stand for all this oh he bitter at jay slander bullshyt because y'all slobber his nuts and be god father to his twins.

Jay-Z don't owe Jaz-O nothing and I say that as someone that usually shyts on Jay-Z. You a grown man. Another nikka don't owe you shyt. Jaz-O didn't do nothing for Jay's career. He had him in a bunch of corny videos. If anything, it's a stain on Jay-Z's career to be seen in those videos. Jay paid back the love by gifting him a $300,000 contract at a time when nobody gave a fukk about Jaz-O and he said no because he wanted more money and wanted to be partners despite not building Rocafella from the beginning nor putting any money into Rocafella :gucci: If Jaz-O had talent, then why didn't his career pop off afterward. He could've found another label, made mixtapes, dropped albums and big singles without Jay-Z. Or if he had a business mind, he could've slipped behind the scenes on some Michael Bivins shyt and scouted talent......so. what happened? Nothing. If you 40 years old talking about what another nikka didn't do for you and that's why your life is in shambles, then you got problems. And this applies to a much larger context than rap but, life in general.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:mjcry:
Jay-Z_Jazz-O-1.jpg

Jay z DIDN'T show up to a video shoot that told him about two month prior. It was for the single to his solo indie
LP.