What Does The Coli Have Against RG3?

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
he seems overly arrogant.. like nothing is his fault. i don't like that in a player.. even the goats showed some humility. besides that he wifed a thot , he played yugeoh in college and he didn't wanna be associated with other black qbs when he coulda been the best :wow:

Proof he wifed a ho or played yug i oh in college??

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
google.com

:pachaha: nikkas always say google when you ask them for proof when they say dumb shyt and they know they just saying the same dumb shyt they heard somebody else say who don't have proof either :pachaha:

To call the man wife a ho is a pretty big accusation. Where the proof she a ho at breh?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:pachaha: nikkas always say google when you ask them for proof when they say dumb shyt and they know they just saying the same dumb shyt they heard somebody else say who don't have proof either :pachaha:

To call the man wife a ho is a pretty big accusation. Where the proof she a ho at breh?

There isn't any proof of that. They took a story from one of those gossip websites and ran with it.

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
As people have already said it's mostly cause they're trying to fit and don't want to be labeled as a c00n.

How can you cry about black excellence then anticipate the failure of RG3? Oh every black person has to be a democrat and date a black woman?

It's 2013 wake up.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
As people have already said it's mostly cause they're trying to fit and don't want to be labeled as a c00n.

How can you cry about black excellence then anticipate the failure of RG3? Oh every black person has to be a democrat and date a black woman?

It's 2013 wake up.

Or they'll complain about him being married to a white woman but almost everyone here is a big fan of Randy Moss and Steve Smith.

Or have the nerve to accuse him of being arrogant or full of himself when most people are huge fans of Mayweather.

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
Or they'll complain about him being married to a white woman but almost everyone here is a big fan of Randy Moss and Steve Smith.

Or have the nerve to accuse him of being arrogant or full of himself when most people are huge fans of Mayweather.
If you're good you can be arrogant. Every good/great athlete has been arrogant at one point. If you hate someone for being arrogant then you're a fukking p*ssy and don't need to watch sports.

RG3 hate outside of what's going on, on the field is ignorance.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

:aicmon: You got to still display some levels of pure niggorance if you date a white. It's why the dusty negroes with fat white women are left alone. They still smoke blounts, wear tall white t's and wear shytty cornrows. :dead:

You can't be Russell Wilson, RG3, Tiger or Brad Daughtery like and dating white women and not get the "sell out" tag..They are too "safe" and too "clean cut" and don't display the niggorance that these c00ns can relate to. If Obama married a white women he'd be Harold Ford Jr. or Justice Clarence Thomas. On one hand black people want their images to be more Russell Wilson, Brad Daughtery, Obama etc but we ourselves don't/won't allow it. We reinforce certain negative stereotypes under the guise of being "pro-black" when it's everything but. Then we clown those who fall out that box or window. Cam made the exact same statements RG3 made. Actually worse, but he makes CAC's mad, tapdances after every first down and is marginally intelligent. Perfect candidate for a modern "black" man worthy of praise.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

:deadmanny: And these dudes wonder why I get hard-on hating on Killa c00n Cam Newton. Dude is an idiot. His statements were completely ignored because the 6"5 sambo :mj: when he gets a first down. These are the same c00ns still crying about c00ns :to: and Chad Oc00ncinco not being in the league. Good :pacspit: They should banished to the corners of the earth. Just certified clowns. :camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:deadmanny: And these dudes wonder why I get hard-on hating on Killa c00n Cam Newton. Dude is an idiot. His statements were completely ignored because the 6"5 sambo :mj: when he gets a first down. These are the same c00ns still crying about c00ns :to: and Chad Oc00ncinco not being in the league. Good :pacspit: They should banished to the corners of the earth. Just certified clowns. :camby:

I'm not hating on other black QBs at all. I'm happy that Cam is getting into his groove and leading his team to the playoffs. I'm just pointing out the double standards.

Cam just needed some time to mature and he did.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 reasons I don't fukk with that clown.

He started sucking his own dikk after his fluke season talking about they were gonna make cowboys stadium their home. nikka wtf have you done to run your mouth like that? nikka obviously didn't respect the levels.

2. The Cam comment. Now if he were running a system like Luck on some prototype qb shyt I would respect him striving to be compared to Rodgers. fukk nikka you run the read option like every other black qb so you will get compared to them until you EARN your way out of that box. Nobody put him in that box but himself but he don't wanna associate with it. bytch nikka

3. Playoff game. Everybody talks about how smart he is. (He's getting his masters blah blah). So if he's so smart why when his legs were gone they still had that c00n limping for first downs running that dumb nikka offense? If he's so smart why didn't he tell Shanny nah I can't run let me throw from the picket. Instead he does read option, gets hurt and Blames the coach. Hoe shyt.

Honorable mention. He runs his mouth like a female.