What Does The Coli Have Against RG3?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
But yet these same people cape hard for mega cac Johnny I Didn't Sign That Football.
They have the narrative of Manziel going against the corrupt entity that is college football. Plus Manziel is actually playing well. Manziel had a good portion of this forum shytting on him during that autograph fiasco, btw:manny:
How is he a cornball?
Because Rob Parker said he is. I wasn't giving my opinion, I was answering your question as to why he gets criticism, breh:yeshrug:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They have the narrative of Manziel going against the corrupt entity that is college football.

And he's a spoiled rich white boy who is getting away with it. There are black athletes getting in trouble just because someone bought them a $60 videogame but he's profiting from autographed merchandise. Plus he's on the covers of magazines with articles saying that NCAA players should get paid. So it took this cac to overthrow the system? Doesn't sit well with me at all.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
I actually like watching him play. And there's plenty of blame to go around for the Redskins being terrible.

End of the day though, yall (and the media) made me turn against him saying he was better than Cam, had a better attitude, "was doing it the right way", was one of the 'good ones'.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Breh, you acting like he said he wasn't Black.

All he said was that he wants to be looked at as a great QB who just so happens to be Black rather than a great Black QB.

But yet that's a problem :mindblown:
I never said that. But to shoot down being a black Qb like it was nothing. Rub me and I guess a lot of other people the wrong way. Just for him to make that comment was just stupid.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what i question is people bring up the McNabb comments everytime on RG3. but they never say what Mcnabb was right about.

mcnabb said rg3 was being brainwashed in washington, and thats the shiit people run with saying dude was right

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I have no issues with RG3.....except that he plays for the Redskins and their fanbase was talking all that shyt last year....

Now look at em....

:heh:

:pacspit:

The team went from 3-6 to 10-6 to win the division while beating the Cowboys in primetime. Of course the fans would be excited.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Didn't Cam throw some black QBs under the bus? Doesn't that make him a "c00n" on the coli?

The RG3 hate is pathetic. As a African American, I can never not root for a black QB. I don't understand you dudes.
Where yo proof at nikka?:mjpls:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli hate Romo, Brady, etc.

Stop being a crybaby because people doesn't like your QB. :to: