What Does The Coli Have Against RG3?

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'm willing to bet this shyt is paraphrased like hell. He told me "I don't think he's an idiot". What the f*ck did dude(the reporter) say before that? What was the context? The author just threw the sh*t out there knowing it would get many people heated.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I don't think some of you understood RG3's black qb comment.

that's not why hes questioned as being a cornball brother. and you cant compare it to tiger woods' statement.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:pachaha: YES YOU ARE SLOW.
THE REPORTER NEVER ASKED HIM IF MCNABB WAS AN IDIOT...

DONAVAN TOLD DUKE & HIS POPS TO STOP TALKING TO THE MEDIA...
OFFERED A SITDOWN,
AND RG3 CALLED HIM AN IDIOT...

HE shytTED ON MCNABB,
AND MCNABB WAS RIGHT.
:devil:
:evil:
To be fair....RGIII was responding to the writer that called McNabb and idiot by saying that.

You're wrong

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Probably the best statement in this entire thread...

Let's take a look at Cam. Cam is cocky. Arrogantly cocky. You can find clips of the Panthers getting blown out and Cam getting a 20 yard scramble late in the fourth and he does that little superman shyt...
But let's take a look at Cam's football career right when he became "Cam" instead of Cameron Newton...

He was at Auburn...and he carried that team...he was everything to that team...
And all these white folks wanted to talk about was how Cam stole a laptop at Florida...and he shouldn't even be playing...
And Cam just kept stomping through the vaunted SEC like only Timothy Tebow could...

And when that didn't stick...all these white folks said Cam shouldn't be eligible because Auburn paid his father money for him to come to the school
And Cam just kept stomping through the vaunted SEC like it was nothing...

And week after week the white media leading headline was "is this the week Cam gets suspended?" "Is this the week Cam get's caught?"
And all Cam did was put up numbers so ridiculous that they had no choice but to give him the damn Heisman

And after he won it all these white folks said it was a disgrace, that he should give it back, that he was a theif and a hired gun and that someone like him should never win a Heisman
And all Cam did was go out and win a national title...

And you think that is it...that finally they have to give Cam his props...

Wrong...he gets to the pro's...and all they have to say about Cam is...he is not mature...he is deceitful...he is not trustworthy...he can't lead a team...
And all Cam did was go out and destroy the league...he made some mistakes...had some growing pains...but dude has been a top 25 player in the nfl every since he stepped in the league...name 5 players you can say that about...dude had a record setting rookie year throwing to Steve Smith and...who?

And so...with all the cam bashing by the media basically up until right now...any logical person can understand Cam's arrogance...when every time you turn on the television during your last year in college all you hear about is how you stole a laptop and how the college basically bought you...and after you get with that...you got to here about how you have a fake smile and how you are not a leader...then yeah...you will probably develop a fukk you attitude...and when you get the chance to rub it in those peoples faces...you probably will...who wouldn't? And Cam has never not been arrogant...Cam was doing this same shyt in Auburn...5 yard game...5 second Cam celebration...it's not like Cam suddenly got a little fame and became arrogant...Cam was arrogant way back when he was just "that guy who stole that laptop"

Now lets take a look at RG III

Dude gets credited for resurrecting Baylor football..which he basically did...and comes out of the draft at THE next big thing...he gets tabbed as the quarterback that is going to revolutionize football...never mind that Cam is already in the leage and his bigger, stronger, and more accurate than RG III...everyday there is a story about some team willing to give up their entire draft to get RG III...but dude keeps a low profile...he gives cliche answers and he isn't really trying to be in the spotlight like that.

And so the Redskins get him...and boom he is the savior from jump...the white media loves him...ESPN instantly start calling the redskins a contending team because they just drafted their franchise QB...

And boom right out of the gate the dude is just deadly on the read option...makes good decisions rather to keep the ball or give it to Morris...and people overlook the fact that since the read option was so successful there was always 8 in the box making it very easy to throw over the top...which he did with amazing success last year...but whatever I give him credit for that because it was his effectiveness in the read option that caused those opportunities...

And boom they win the division having probably the least amount of talent outside of RG III in the division...boom they are on their way to blowing out Seattle who was tabbed as a super bowl contender...

Then he gets hurt...and players get hurt all the time...but this time it was Shanahan fault...RG III was somehow just an innocent bystander in all of this...somehow the white media was willing to throw one of their lily white retread coaches under the bus for RG III...that is how much they loved him...and to me this is when RG III starts to become arrogant...cause he can see it...doesn't take an idiot to notice a rookie black quarterback winning the media war against a two time superbowl champ who is credited for basically inventing zone blocking and turning anybody who can stay healthy into a 1400 yard running back a little...odd...

And then he is rehabbing and Shanahan makes it clear that he is not playing in the preseason and he will just not shut the fukk up about it...that strikes me as arrogant...that strikes me as "Yeah I know my coach says I am not going to play in preseason but I am going to just keep bringing it up anyway"...and Shanahan says we have to make sure he is healthy and RG III constantly tells everyone...I am healthy...

And then he says he doesn't want to run the read option anymore...he says he wants to play in a pro style offense...that strikes me as arrogant...because we have no clue how RG III or the redskins look in a pro style offense...we know that it is possible for them to shred the league running the read option because they already did it before...to me that is arrogant...that is a player saying "i know we were successful last year playing this way but the best thing for ME to do is play this way, so I want us to play this way"

Then he says "i don't want to take the hits i did in the read option offense"...cool...understandable...dude is built pretty slight...he would not have lasted long in the league in that offense anyway...but...he continues to take dumb hits in the pro style offense...continues to scramble around until he gets his noodle cooked...never wants to "give up on a play"...to me that is arrogant...dude pretty much outright lied about the "not wanting to take hits shyt"....pretty sure he has taken more hits this year than last...

Then every time you see a camera of him on the sideline he is pouting...he is shaking his head at Kyle Shanahan...it is almost like he is going out of his way to disagree with Mike...and I think the Shanahans are the biggest Cacs in the league outside of Fisher...but you don't do what RG III is doing...you don't constantly just poke at your head coach and OC just cause you've seen you can get away with it...

And then Mcnabb tried to warn him...tried to just pull him aside and give him some game...cause Mcnabb has been there done that and then some...Mcnabb had ESPN hire a guy to basically call him a dumb monkey on live television...RG III have that happen to him yet...Mcnabb had a receiver basically say he was to fat and out of shape to get down the field fast enough...otherwise they would have won the super bowl...RG III had that happen to him yet...Mcnabb had the Shanahans basically say he was to dumb to run the plays in the redskins offense...RG III had that happen to him yet...and then RG III goes to some magazine on some "yeah Mcnabb tried to talk to me but I blew him off" type of steez...and then when Mcnabb brings it up suddenly he is hating on RG III...Mcnabb was THE black quarterback when he was playing...RG III is just A black quarterback and a sea that is getting bigger every year...but he was to cocky to even listen to anything Mcnabb has to say...

And it took all of this...the constant pounting...the constant losing...the constant poor play...the constant bickering...for the white media to finally say...you know what...this RG III guy...man...he sure does like to do things his way...I mean...wow...he really just came out and said he doesn't want to run an offense he was successful in last year...who was the last guy to do that...

I can't fault anybody for being neutral toward RG III...but scust at anyone rooting for this guy outside of redskins fans...RG III is going to be the guy who sets black quarterbacks back...he is going to be the guy the white GM's point to and say "see this is why we don't draft a black QB...he has one good year...then all of a sudden he wants to change the playbook and he wants things done his way and he won't stay out of the media...nah fukk that...Draft Ky Detmer little brother at least we know he will keep his mouth shut"
4299_116b_390.gif

cotdamn my nikka wtf is this??

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Overall persona which doesn't play well on The Coli. Dude talks too much for me personally for somebody who should've known that the media was gonna try to play "gotcha" with him this yr based on his status, the knee injury in the playoff game vs. SEA and his relationship with Shanny. Instead of falling back and giving himself a chance to fukk up and still get a pass, he needlessly raised the ante by saying he was ready sooner than he was, got exposed as a one read, system QB incapable of operating a complex offense and dissed McNabb for no real reason other than to slick shyt on him. shyt was weak.

I understand Redskins fans defending their boy, but let's not act like he ain't bring a lot of this on himself. If he had stopped to think he would've foreseen the backlash was gonna be tremendous this season

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
i dont have a problem with him...if he can survive the season he can come back to near him self next year...

the black qb comment.....in a perfect world he is correct he should have to be compared only other black qbs....

but its not a perfect world...he just thinking on another level then most

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wrote a damn thesis. And it was still probably full of contradictions. :lolbron:

sigh I read it...almost all of it

chock full of em. apparently wanting to play in a pro style offense is arrogant, yet he wants him to admit he's a "read option qb" :skip:

tho the cam part was actually very epic. romanticised the fukk out of dude's college career.:patrice: you should write a biography for this nikka nh

pretty much downhill after that tho