What Does The Coli Have Against RG3?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't respect a nikka who allows himself to be pimped by a coach. He a sucka but stay running his mouth. If he was more humble id support him regardless if I'm a cowboy fan. He's the most fraud black qb ever as far as ones with actual talent.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not hating on other black QBs at all. I'm happy that Cam is getting into his groove and leading his team to the playoffs. I'm just pointing out the double standards.

Cam just needed some time to mature and he did.

Well when bob matures ill stop hating him. Atleast cam wasn't throwing teammates under the bus and being a media attention whore while he was playing trash. Skins fans always wanna defend this lame nikka.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
people who talk to much without backing it up are usually hated the most.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Da Gawd @heisenburrr was 100% right when he said Tannehill is RG3 without the athleticism. The Deadskins and their stans are delusional. The only RG3 is good at right now is making excuses. Anyone that doesn't say RG3 is a gawd is a heretic to them. Tannehill might actually be BETTER than RGKnees.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I never understood it either. Obama is super corny with his grandpa pants, but yall would follow him into the abyss.

Not me.
utuhk.gif

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's an overrated attention whore who seems to try to distance himself from black people. Ole c00n ass Republican ass nikka.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I just think dude is overhyped and arrogant. That McNabb shyt just rubbed me the wrong way.

They ran a simple ass offense last year and he wasn't asked to do much advanced quarterbacking and he started feeling himself.

Now that teams have a whole season's worth of tape on that simple ass offense, dude looks garbage.

He's not a good enough passer to consistently beat you with throws from the pocket and he's too scrawny to be recklessly scrambling outside of it. Glad he's not my qb, I'll tell you that much.

The RG3 stans on here didn't help his case either. They swore he was the 2nd coming of Jesus.

This right here. he has this arrogance that rubs me the wrong way along with him being overhyped