What Does The Coli Have Against RG3?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
he seems overly arrogant.. like nothing is his fault. i don't like that in a player.. even the goats showed some humility. besides that he wifed a thot , he played yugeoh in college and he didn't wanna be associated with other black qbs when he coulda been the best :wow:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
he seems overly arrogant.. like nothing is his fault. i don't like that in a player.. even the goats showed some humility. besides that he wifed a thot , he played yugeoh in college and he didn't wanna be associated with other black qbs when he coulda been the best :wow:
what the fukk is a thot? I've been reading that alot lately.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why? Do black people have to like every black athlete?

No. Black people don't have to like every black athlete. But knowing the plight of the black qb and knowin how bad cacs have had it in for black qb's, I think that we should cut ol boy some slack. I'm not sayin to not critique RG3 for his play, but to shun him and throw him in the bushes is a bit much

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Name me an athlete that's not arrogant... :comeon:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Name me an athlete that's not arrogant... :comeon:

bytch i said overly arrogant :childplease:

JTHP71613.jpg

quietly putting together a all-star campaign

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I wanna know is how is RG3 arrogant?

Like do yall have a reason outside of something ESPN fed you? what instances has he displayed arrogance

I watched every one of dude's games as a pro, preseason included

he bigs up his terrible olinemen after every win

Said "we couldn't find rhythm in the passing game" the day his receivers set a record of drops

doesn't really bigs up himself

Never understood where this "RG3 Diva" angle is came from, but the media has been trying to lob locker room dividing storylines since all offseason. People are finally biting on this one

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes a tom ......mcnabb tried to help him....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Everyone knows I was a major starter with Reincar on the RGc00n dislike boat way before cornball brother came into existence. Ask @mastermind

At the sametime, whether he wants to admit it or not, he is a Black QB so I got some love for him and I want him to come back next year firing and producing but he needed to be humbled.