What Does The Coli Have Against RG3?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Not really an answer.
I personally have nothing against RG3 outside of me being a Giants fan, but coli dudes are pretty superficial when it comes to why they like or dislike players. Persona and perception play a big part and RG3 doesn't have the personality that would allow coli dudes to support him even during a down year.

He hasn't helped himself with the way he's been carrying himself in the media and it really doesn't help when vets on his team are questioning his leadership ability and accountability:manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This

Don't look down on your people
Even tho we hate on him black people always gonna have his back
He has never distanced himself from black QBs. We had threads on this last season with quotes of his saying how he was a Mike Vick stan, how he and Cam Newton exchanged phone numbers after a game, how he wanted to be the next Doug Williams in DC, etc. He talks about how important it is to be a black QB in DC. H has said all of this and you idiots still run with the same narrative from a tired, sweaty, thick tongued, lying simpleton named Rob Parker, who subsequently got fired.

Its pathetic. You brehs are basically doing what you accuse the white media of doing against black athletes.

Very intelligent comment there.
its the truth. You are an idiot :laff:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
2157080-cornball_lge.jpeg

How is he a cornball?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He has never distanced himself from black QBs. We had threads on this last season with quotes of his saying how he was a Mike Vick stan, how he and Cam Newton exchanged phone numbers after a game, how he wanted to be the next Doug Williams in DC, etc. He talks about how important it is to be a black QB in DC. H has said all of this and you idiots still run with the same narrative from a tired, sweaty, thick tongued, lying simpleton named Rob Parker, who subsequently got fired.

Its pathetic. You brehs are basically doing what you accuse the white media of doing against black athletes.

But yet these same people cape hard for mega cac Johnny I Didn't Sign That Football.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Once he tried to distant himself as a black Qb. I have looked at him like :comeon:

Can't speak for anyone else but that irked just as much as Tiger's comments
Breh, you acting like he said he wasn't Black.

All he said was that he wants to be looked at as a great QB who just so happens to be Black rather than a great Black QB.

But yet that's a problem :mindblown:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have no issues with RG3. I just don't root for him when they play the 9ers. :manny: I don't get why any black person could talk shyt about a black qb in the nfl. Yes, u can critique is play in the game. But to totally kill the guy is lowkey fukked up