What Does The Coli Have Against RG3?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I think most black people rallied behind Cam because he was being crucified at every turn in the media unfairly, hell they even criticized his fukking smile.

RGme was anointed by the white media as the acceptable Negro aka not like the others and he wore it like a badge of honor. He loved the white attention and he took it and ran with with it. To the point of distancing himself from black qbs. Yes, we know he said the right thing but you can tell that he wanted to be pc and that he was full of shyt just like he often is when describing everything else. Most people can see thru his bullshyt and that is why I still believe that he looked down on black qbs. fukk what he says because he has lied and bullshyted at press coverages countless times before. He was so willing to fit the good ole boy role that he allow his coach to work his knee like a slave.

Now it turns out he is not this humble All American white boy and white people are looking at him funny. His whole world is crumbling. Now he blames everyone else just so he can get back in cac good graces :camby:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think most black people rallied behind Cam because he was being crucified at every turn in the media unfairly, hell they even criticized his fukking smile.

RGme was anointed by the white media as the acceptable Negro aka not like the others and he wore it like a badge of honor. He loved the white attention and he took it and ran with with it. To the point of distancing himself from black qbs. Yes, we know he said the right thing but you can tell that he wanted to be pc and that he was full of shyt just like he often is when describing everything else. Most people can see thru his bullshyt and that is why I still believe that he looked down on black qbs. fukk what he says because he has lied and bullshyted at press coverages countless times before. He was so willing to fit the good ole boy role that he allow his coach to work his knee like a slave.

Now it turns out he is not this humble All American white boy and white people are looking at him funny. His whole world is crumbling. Now he blames everyone else just so he can get back in cac good graces :camby:
:obama:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Actually I don't see how anyone outside of DC could even tolerate Corn....

1. Dude is obnoxiously arrogant...I mean he had one good year...and he was leading the charge of calling himself an elite QB...one good year...of running the read option...and have you ever heard his press conferences...I have never heard a player say "me" so much...for all the shyt people talk about Cam...listen to his press conferences...dude says "we" all the time...for all the shyt people talk a bout Cam...dude said during one interview that his play was unacceptable and he was letting his team down...has RG 3 ever said anything negative about himself...isn't it always somebody else fault...

2. Dude is a pure attention whore...i mean...he has just been doing the dumbest shyt for no reason than to have people look and talk about him...Shanahan told this dude in the summer he was not going to play in preseason...and what does he do...he talks about how he is ready to play in the preseason...he talks about how if he was coach he would do it different...he wears a damn shirt during a warm up that says "operation patience"...for what? Dude told you that you are not playing...why bring it up consistently...dude just wants the attention...dude is a Kim K level attention whore...it should have been him on that bike with Kanye in that bound 2 video

3. Dude seems to be way more concerned about what he wants to do than what the team needs him to do to win...dude said he doesn't want to run the read option...the read option made this dude last year...because we see what he is as a pocket passer...dude said he didn't want to take all the hits...then he goes out there and runs around like Vick without even his fading awareness and gets blasted...dude is always talking about what the team needs to do but somehow he never ever puts himself in that equation...

It was unbelievably lame how he shytted on Mcnabb...Mcnabb is a fringe hall of fame player...spending almost his entire career in racist ass Philly...made a very successful transition to a scrambling black QB to a borderline elite level QB period...actually played in Washington with the Shanahans...so he pretty much was RG III before RG III..he was RG III way back when RG III girl was getting her bootyhole scooped out by the baylor basketball team like it was fukking ice cream...and all RG III has to say about Mcnabb is "i wouldn't call him an idiot but"....huh? Who called him an idiot in the first place...If RG III has half the success of Mcnabb in his career then his career could be called a success...

It's gonna be funny when the Shanahan's go to Houston next year...then trade some draft picks to bring Cousins with them...ball out...while some unlucky b*stard has to come into the washington RG III's so we can do this for another 2 years before Morris goes somewhere else and gets paid and Moss retires.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once he tried to distant himself as a black Qb. I have looked at him like :comeon:

Can't speak for anyone else but that irked just as much as Tiger's comments

Cam, Vince did the same and they eventually learn the hard way.

Everyone needs to be humbled, hopefully he learns form this.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
:aicmon: You got to still display some levels of pure niggorance if you date a white. It's why the dusty negroes with fat white women are left alone. They still smoke blounts, wear tall white t's and wear shytty cornrows. :dead:

You can't be Russell Wilson, RG3, Tiger or Brad Daughtery like and dating white women and not get the "sell out" tag..They are too "safe" and too "clean cut" and don't display the niggorance that these c00ns can relate to. If Obama married a white women he'd be Harold Ford Jr. or Justice Clarence Thomas. On one hand black people want their images to be more Russell Wilson, Brad Daughtery, Obama etc but we ourselves don't/won't allow it. We reinforce certain negative stereotypes under the guise of being "pro-black" when it's everything but. Then we clown those who fall out that box or window. Cam made the exact same statements RG3 made. Actually worse, but he makes CAC's mad, tapdances after every first down and is marginally intelligent. Perfect candidate for a modern "black" man worthy of praise.

iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Actually I don't see how anyone outside of DC could even tolerate Corn....

1. Dude is obnoxiously arrogant...I mean he had one good year...and he was leading the charge of calling himself an elite QB...one good year...of running the read option...and have you ever heard his press conferences...I have never heard a player say "me" so much...for all the shyt people talk about Cam...listen to his press conferences...dude says "we" all the time...for all the shyt people talk a bout Cam...dude said during one interview that his play was unacceptable and he was letting his team down...has RG 3 ever said anything negative about himself...isn't it always somebody else fault...

2. Dude is a pure attention whore...i mean...he has just been doing the dumbest shyt for no reason than to have people look and talk about him...Shanahan told this dude in the summer he was not going to play in preseason...and what does he do...he talks about how he is ready to play in the preseason...he talks about how if he was coach he would do it different...he wears a damn shirt during a warm up that says "operation patience"...for what? Dude told you that you are not playing...why bring it up consistently...dude just wants the attention...dude is a Kim K level attention whore...it should have been him on that bike with Kanye in that bound 2 video

3. Dude seems to be way more concerned about what he wants to do than what the team needs him to do to win...dude said he doesn't want to run the read option...the read option made this dude last year...because we see what he is as a pocket passer...dude said he didn't want to take all the hits...then he goes out there and runs around like Vick without even his fading awareness and gets blasted...dude is always talking about what the team needs to do but somehow he never ever puts himself in that equation...

It was unbelievably lame how he shytted on Mcnabb...Mcnabb is a fringe hall of fame player...spending almost his entire career in racist ass Philly...made a very successful transition to a scrambling black QB to a borderline elite level QB period...actually played in Washington with the Shanahans...so he pretty much was RG III before RG III..he was RG III way back when RG III girl was getting her bootyhole scooped out by the baylor basketball team like it was fukking ice cream...and all RG III has to say about Mcnabb is "i wouldn't call him an idiot but"....huh? Who called him an idiot in the first place...If RG III has half the success of Mcnabb in his career then his career could be called a success...

It's gonna be funny when the Shanahan's go to Houston next year...then trade some draft picks to bring Cousins with them...ball out...while some unlucky b*stard has to come into the washington RG III's so we can do this for another 2 years before Morris goes somewhere else and gets paid and Moss retires.

The nikka married some trailer park trash white bytch that got ran thru by the whole Baylor Basketball team :what:

He wears matching scrunchies with his suits :what:

Look at his hair :russ:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

It's not throwing them under the bus if its fukking obvious. I don't agree with "VY"...but i do agree with what he said about :jawalrus: U trying to tell me Russell really helped the perspective of the black qb?:what:

Cam is a trailblazer...and you a c00n if u don't like him. Excepty @MikeBrownsJob ....hes too real to be classified as a c00n:wow:
But but he's a real nikka. :troll:

And who could forget the stories slandering him from the Pro Bowl?
:childplease: Shut up. Cac.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's not throwing them under the bus if its fukking obvious. I don't agree with "VY"...but i do agree with what he said about :jawalrus: U trying to tell me Russell really helped the perspective of the black qb?:what:

that contradiction :pachaha:

Point me to where RG3 said he wasnt a black QB?