What did New York City used to be like?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I lived in Midtown For 2 Years and Downtown Brooklyn for 2 "4th and Atlantic'

That area of Brooklyn is by far my favorite Neighborhood in NYC

I had Park Slope, Forte Green, Prospect Park, Clinton Hill all 10 mins walking distance from where I lived :ahh:

You're back in LA?

I been toying with the idea to moving back to NYC after almost 6 years FL.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
You're back in LA?

I been toying with the idea to moving back to NYC after almost 6 years FL.

I Live in San Diego Now, which is Great

Miss New York.. But i would only move back there if I was Super Wealthy..

Then i would buy a brownstone in Brooklyn and Live there 2-3 Months out of the year during Spring and Fall

I cant stand the Summers in NYC and Winters are really hit or miss..

I do like the having Seasons however.. But that East Coast Humidty during the summer Got a niqqa like :damn:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Between all the hipsters, gentrification, higher rent, more fukking NYPD and tougher regulations... shyt just aint the same. :sadcam:

We need a revolution brehs.... :birdman:

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
This is the time period when I most wanted to live in NYC.....

Last edited by a moderator:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I Live in San Diego Now, which is Great

Miss New York.. But i would only move back there if I was Super Wealthy..

Then i would buy a brownstone in Brooklyn and Live there 2-3 Months out of the year during Spring and Fall

I cant stand the Summers in NYC and Winters are really hit or miss..

I do like the having Seasons however.. But that East Coast Humidty during the summer Got a niqqa like :damn:

Oh thats nice. :takedat:

Yea I hear you I hate the humidity one of the reasons I want to leave FL the humidity kills. But the cost of living in NY is outta hand at the moment. My fam been holding on to (renting) the same roach infested apartments for over 40 years. I feel its a damn step down in living just to be out there now.

Some of those pics got me confused thinking is that a man or a woman? lol damn

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC used to be a place where middle class people could actually afford. You could have brought a decent house in a nice neighborhood in the outer boroughs if you saved enough money. My parents were offered an entire apartment building in the west village back in 96 for around 700k. Its really become a totally different place. I remember a social worker fukkin a homeless guy on the lower east side in the park, buying fish at 4am by the seaport, taking those red bird trains, rarely seeing white people in parts of manhattan, and just the gullyness of ny is gone.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh thats nice. :takedat:

Yea I hear you I hate the humidity one of the reasons I want to leave FL the humidity kills. But the cost of living in NY is outta hand at the moment. My fam been holding on to (renting) the same roach infested apartments for over 40 years. I feel its a damn step down in living just to be out there now.

Some of those pics got me confused thinking is that a man or a woman? lol damn

:laugh: They hipsters now breh.!!!