What did New York City used to be like?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
never been to NYC, but the pics on page 5 meet my soul with familiarity....old school (84 baby) city-life. :ahh:

:salute: to my big-city brethrenz. We made it and WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO! :blessed:

1630012_CMYK_Cabrini_Green_55325355.jpg

Altho I'm not a direct-Cabrini bred, brehs. :flabbynsick: :hamster:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Anybody got any crazy stories about Bensonhurst?

My Mom and Dad used to tell me about all the guys they knew who got jumped for trying to mess with the italian girls over there.

Wasn't really the type of place you messed about in. City nigs know their lane.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
just read lots of books about NYC back then :manny:

was a murdering, raping, stealing shythole full of demons.

Read that richard kuklinski book it has a lot of him describing NYC and New jersey back then. Solid shyt hole, so much of a shythole, many of the older people there should be probably exterminated bc they were no doubt involved in some kind of inhumane fukkery.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
readin thru this thread, i dun understand how ppl can say they want back the "old NY".

the dangerous, drug infested, dirty, NYC where you'd get mugged on the subway, and fear getting randomly shot by a crackhead?

:childplease:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
readin thru this thread, i dun understand how ppl can say they want back the "old NY".

the dangerous, drug infested, dirty, NYC where you'd get mugged on the subway, and fear getting randomly shot by a crackhead?

One thing I remember from when I was young was mad crack vials everywhere.

Of course i didn't know what they were then, but them shyts was errwhere :merchant:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

cause these old dudes want that "gutter" feeling and having people fear them. Face it, more people don't give a fukk about where you from anymore.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
born in '89 in Nigeria moved to 64 Lincoln Rd. in '91 then 580 east 21st 94.....plenty memories from my childhood
went to PS 161....moved to Queens in the 6th grade IS 109