What are some truths/patterns you’ve learned about people throughout your life?

Daps
Yes this one
People tend to put you in certain roles or categories, so once you break out of that role some people do not how to react.
this is why I am random as fukk
as you get older you realize everyone is a Nietzche will to power user
have associates and best associates and live your life
I honestly think many people are stuck in high school mode mentally and either
1) make up for what they wanted to be but couldn't be it
2) try to relive what they were in high school
Once you realize everyone only cares about hierarchy, you will become less influenced by others

Last edited:
Daps
Your parents did not "sacrifice" for you. They were not selfless demi-Gods who you forever owe for their "hard work" and "sacrifice" in raising you. And if your parents are the types to constantly repeat this, know you were raised by a set of selfish miserable a$$holes with crippled, fragile self esteem issues themselves who had no idea how to truly be parents and raise you and you were robbed of your life, true potential, and full self-esteem.

Your parents are just two people who fukked, had you, and you lived with them until you could live on your own. Thats it.

I wish more young black folks would understand this and reclaim themselves and their mental health from toxic parenting but we are so steeped in this "muh ancestors" elders-are-above-criticism, "strong black mother" bullshyt tropes in our culture. Instead we internalize this and really believe that being demeaned as kids and demeaning our own children is not just perfectly fine but that its an essential part of disciplining a child into adulthood.

Your parents were not "strong black people" for talking down to you or treating you like a burden and a sacrifice.

I know some "parents" who would go buy a fukking DOG and give that dog the damn world let alone food shelter and water with nothing but love and compassion for this pet in their mind. But then will turn to their own fukking kids and treat them like a burden that they are making "sacrifices" for. And then will spend their whole miserable lives guilt tripping their children for being alive.

Having a child and a family is a God blessed PRIVILEGE not a sacrifice.

If your parents do this shyt stop praising them all the time and tell them to finally fukk off. You were not a "sacrifice" and you don't deserve to be treated like one by the people that chose to bring you here.

And if you are a parent and you do this shyt to your kids, demanding constant acknowledgment and praise for your "work" and "sacrifices" PLEASE STOP THIS shyt. Please stop telling your kids they are a sacrifice. Stop fukking their heads up and fukking up their still budding self esteem because youre too insecure to just be a fukking parent and keep it moving. Stop it.
SO many shytty parents out there

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
You meet a woman

Shes primarily motivated by feelings of loathing and all she wants is a baby or marriage to get her on par with her peers milestones physically and emotionally

Y'all date and she's playing her role to get what she wants from you.
After a child and or marriage suddenly she switches up dramatically in ways that make you feel like you're now with a stranger or youre seeing your value to her diminish. You get a divorce and get into custody battles child support drama etc and you wonder, what the hell happened. :dwillhuh:

Another female may just want revenge on her boyfriend and use you for revenge sex. Afterwards she tells the boyfriend and they make up after he beats the shyt out of you.

Summary
shyt like that. Women play roles with endgame objectives. Once accomplished they feel more free with what is really in their heart.

Don’t we all have endgoals/ objectives in a relationship tho? I definitely hear you tho. Another example would be someone wanting you/ being really sexually freaky, then once a relationship starts, that all stops. Is it them becoming comfortable, or was it all a game?

In the case that it’s them being comfortable, how can we stop that?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don’t we all have endgoals/ objectives in a relationship tho? I definitely hear you tho. Another example would be someone wanting you/ being really sexually freaky, then once a relationship starts, that all stops. Is it them becoming comfortable, or was it all a game?

In the case that it’s them being comfortable, how can we stop that?
Luck. Blessed. That's why the great whodini said.

It's so easy for the modern woman to just flip the script on you you don't know who the f*** you dealing with until she gets what she wants.
I feel like for the most part guys don't change much in comparison

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes, you have to be an a$$hole, as a man.

From machiavelli:

"Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires."

"it is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails."

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always hear strangers treat you better than your friends and family.
That's because strangers don't have an emotional investment towards you. It doesn't benefit a stranger if you do good or bad in this world

Daps
I’ll go first:

-Money in times of desperation will make people do crazy, evil things

-In major cities, most people are on autopilot mode and could give less of a fukk about the next human being. Akin to a state of hypnosis.

-Most people have survivorship bias. Most people aren’t making it. And those who have already won were destined to win from their earliest moments. And of those who do manage to defeat the odds, it was luck that chose them.

-Most people could give less of a fukk about the losing team so long as they’re winning.

-Women are attracted to feeling over looks. While they may get you in the door, the feeling is what really keeps relationships alive. Once that flame goes, there’s no turning back :wow:
You are too young to be so pessimistic and cynical. Are you depressed?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why I am random as fukk
as you get older you realize everyone is a Nietzche will to power user
have associates and best associates and live your life
I honestly think many people are stuck in high school mode mentally and either
1) make up for what they wanted to be but couldn't be it
2) try to relive what they were in high school
Once you realize everyone only cares about hierarchy, you will become less influenced by others
:ohhh: good point