What are some truths/patterns you’ve learned about people throughout your life?

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
If you want to make real money then you gonna have to learn to tell good stories. People buy stories they don’t buy products. Always think about adding value to people lives and you won’t have to worry about money. If you are selling your time just to earn money then you are already doing it wrong.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You don't need to go through life being cynical.

That said, the only forces that every human being worldwide respect are violence and economics. Be powerful in one of those two, and you will have won half the battle.
Double plus if you're a man

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This year alone:

• Family claim to care about you, but will leave you in a instant because your plans are better than theirs
  • It is easy to get married but it is harder to withstand the phrase "for better or for worse"
  • The people whom abandoned you will come back sooner or later, because guilt of a bloody back tends to keep them awake at night
  • Random strangers can help you on the path of success while those that claim to be there for you will lose sight of their potential blessings due to jealousy
  • Nobody will understand your destiny but the man in the mirror
  • Great strength comes from the reality that your social circle gets shorter with future blessings
Most of them wont, in fact very few of them will.

Never let friends that hurt you back in, fukk a verbal apology. Changed behavior is the only way.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Most of them wont, in fact very few of them will.

Never let friends that hurt you back in, fukk a verbal apology. Changed behavior is the only way.

That actually happened to me a few nights ago, but it was mostly my stepbrother and my piece of shyt stepfather trying to see if I was alive. They called the sheriff to check in on me talking about a missing person.

The sheriff was like :gucci:"this is a grown ass man" even when she hit me up that night she was like...breh, these weirdos seeing if you are okay like WTF you gotta life.

That shyt pissed me off more than one way due to what they done and now they want to make amends:camby:.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That actually happened to me a few nights ago, but it was mostly my stepbrother and my piece of shyt stepfather trying to see if I was alive. They called the sheriff to check in on me talking about a missing person.

The sheriff was like :gucci:"this is a grown ass man" even when she hit me up that night she was like...breh, these weirdos seeing if you are okay like WTF you gotta life.

That shyt pissed me off more than one way due to what they done and now they want to make amends:camby:.
I'm glad they tried to make amends and you have every right to feel how you feel about it.

The point I was making is that you won't even get that from most people....I have yet to hear shyt from anyone who stabbed me in the back and I don't plan to. It takes accountability and humility to admit your faults and make an attempt to rectify it. Those are traits that are not popular or desirable in today's age.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Noone cares about you (except maybe your family)

So if you are sitting there worrying about what this person or that person thinks of you, they are not thinking about you. They are more focused on themselves. Remember this, next time your are worried about what someone thinks of you. It is freeing.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
99.9% of people under the age of 40 have their phone in they hand or by them.

99.9% of people didn't miss your text message or your call. They saw it and didn't want to respond or reply.

I could never accept "to busy" or "I didn't have time" the moment I saw a friend Facetime Drake one time and he picked up on like the 4th ring. I wish I could have got in the shot to say anything but he acted like he was alone. That's the closest I've been to him since I've never met him in person before.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You meet a woman

Shes primarily motivated by feelings of loathing and all she wants is a baby or marriage to get her on par with her peers milestones physically and emotionally

Y'all date and she's playing her role to get what she wants from you.
After a child and or marriage suddenly she switches up dramatically in ways that make you feel like you're now with a stranger or youre seeing your value to her diminish. You get a divorce and get into custody battles child support drama etc and you wonder, what the hell happened. :dwillhuh:

Another female may just want revenge on her boyfriend and use you for revenge sex. Afterwards she tells the boyfriend and they make up after he beats the shyt out of you.

Summary
shyt like that. Women play roles with endgame objectives. Once accomplished they feel more free with what is really in their heart.