We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Looks like the face of a cac who got punched at to me :francis:

darren-wilson.jpg
I thought you being sarcastic when you said this. are you serious right now?:mindblown:

don't dodge me. what in the world indicates to you that this man was assaulted in this picture?:dahell:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i had to put together what happened by what we know:

mike thought wilson was tryna apprehend him for what they just did at the store. they had some words, wilson gave a command on some dikkhead cop shyt and maybe grabbed him, mike fought back and wilson let the gun off in the car. then wilson jumped out of his car and finished him off

you're telling me that this kid charged the cop outside the car, AFTER a shot had already gone off inside the car? absolute bullshyt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if i had to put together what happened by what we know:

mike thought wilson was tryna apprehend him for what they just did at the store. they had some words, wilson gave a command on some dikkhead cop shyt and maybe grabbed him, mike fought back and wilson let the gun off in the car. then wilson jumped out of his car and finished him off

you're telling me that this kid charged the cop outside the car, AFTER a shot had already gone off inside the car? absolute bullshyt

my take: wilson drove by, saying something like "get the fukk out of the street" while they were jay walking. mike probably responded with some slick shyt, maybe even gave him the finger. wilson reversed the cruiser and grabbed brown aggressively through the car. mike brown attempts to push wilson off, causing a tussle through the car. an aggravated wilson gets angry and shoots mike brown. so brown and dorian take off running,

(check the succession of shots)

wilson gets out of the car, starts firing at brown. mike gets hit in the arm then turns around with his hands up. darren, from ATLEAST 150 ft away, decides that it's too late to go back now, and executes MB while his hands are up. while collapsing, another bullet enters the the top of his head.

now we have to keep a few things in mind about these shooting. cops (and ccw carriers) are trained to kill. leaving us alive can potentially cost billions in lawsuits. not to mention it becomes their word vs a dead mans. wilson knew once he fired those shots, he'd have to finish the job

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Mike Brown was the right case to rally around.

Unfortunately, due to a corrupt system, we may never know the truth of what happened that day. The DOJ came to the conclusion that he did not have his hands up when EVERY EYEWITNESS testimony given on the day of the shooting says he did.

It was a week before they released a police report and I believe a lot of the information was fabricated to quell tensions and justify Mike Brown's murder. I believe the evidence was tampered with (it's well-known that corrupt police manipulate evidence) and I believe they had a sufficient amount of time to construct a false narrative and procure corroboration.

They released an ambiguous video that showed Mike Brown pushing a gas station clerk away for getting in his face. Initial reports said that Mike Brown did indeed pay (or at least threw his money on the counter) and the confrontation with the clerk was over his lack of ID. These reports were quickly clouded over in an effort to paint Mike Brown as a criminal and a bully who got what was coming to him.

Every initial report was in Mike Brown's favor. I believe the police force and the "justice" system counteracted that with lies and character assassination. They did this, not only in an attempt to paint Mike Brown as a thug who deserved to be killed, but to invalidate the protests as pointless and to further stereotype blacks as aggressive subhumans who cry wolf about racism.

I'm sorry, but if you hand me piss and claim it's water, don't expect me to drink it. :manny:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Mike Brown case exposed how the PD in Ferguson was running an extortion racket on black residents via phony traffic stops, tickets and arrests. When those residents couldn't afford to pay they were then jailed by the judicial system. Also, the racial makeup vs arrest disparity was cited multiple times.

The Mike Brown case showed that racist whites were being propped up by a racist system and that trying to do things "by the law" didn't help black residents. Even had the prosecutor in cahoots with law enforcement. You have to be a simple minded fukk to think that wasn't THE cause to rally around. Short of Baltimore fukkery you aren't going to get a better view of how racism works from an individual and systematic level in this country. Simple fools still focused on whether Mike Brown was a thug and if the officer was justified (:mjlol:) and keep missing the ways these CACS will twist shyt to fit a convenient narrative and paint one of their own a hero for killing a black person.

Also, negged.

Last edited:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
It wasn't the right case to rally around after that tape came out of him robbing the store like that..

So many non violent black people getting killed, rallying around a guy like MB really undermines the intelligence and purpose of the whole movement.

MB had way too many character issues that day.. and this whole narrative of "he was about to start college in a week ":shaq2::aicmon:

African Americans have no shame...

MB state of mind that day was not of a rational person.

If you so much as put you hand on a person holding a gun that alone is grounds to get shot, hands up or not.

If he tussled with the neighborhood gangbanger that was toting a pistol and got shot people would say "Dummy, thats what he got... but because it was a cop the result is supposed to be different.. FOH

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I'm not even a goddamn republican

I don't fukk with DW and I already said I think he's a white supremacist and racist.

BUT...if you put another cop in DW's case, MB is STILL getting shot AT LEAST ONCE, no?

Cant speak for Missouri, but here in Georgia. A regular civilian cant shoot to kill another civilian unless there in immediate danger which includes after being assaulted or burglarized. Same rules should apply to cops.. If I walk up to cop and smack him in the face then back away with my hands in the air (or run away) and he shoots and kills me, he shouldnbe charged with murder according to the law

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
there were other incidents that shouldve got more shine than this. i can at least agree with that part.

but this mightve been the first high-profile case after trayvon martin. and it had a video. and a riot.