We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So the fact that after the scuffle standing nearly 15 feet away with his hands up and NO WEAPON he should have been shot in the head and numerous other places, I don't know if you've ever seen an episode of Cops but cops scuffle with suspects all the time...deescalating the situation is what the officer is supposed to do... As well as preserve all possible life, which he didn't ...wake up man, u'd flip if your child was taken that way:yeshrug:
DW had no idea if MB was armed and this is my only problem

He'd already shot MB at this point cause MB was more or less attacking him (a uniformed cop) IN HIS CAR.

Your benefit of the doubt for having your hands up (and quickly reaching for something) goes out the window when you've already tried to attack the cop. And this is where DW might have crossed the line, but its not totally confirmed IMO. Theres too much doubt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
if i had to put together what happened by what we know:

mike thought wilson was tryna apprehend him for what they just did at the store. they had some words, wilson gave a command on some dikkhead cop shyt and maybe grabbed him, mike fought back and wilson let the gun off in the car. then wilson jumped out of his car and finished him off

you're telling me that this kid charged the cop outside the car, AFTER a shot had already gone off inside the car? absolute bullshyt

My only problem is what DW might have done outside the cop car

But MB definitely fought/scuffled dude while he was in the car. That seems undeniable to me. So much so, that DW shot him the first time.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Not really. Personally, I think Tamir Rice would have been a better situation to rally.

-12 years old.
-Cops abandoned all protocol.
-Drove like 70 mph through a park and stopped right next to him.
-Shot him immediately.

And I don't mean this in a "people shouldn't have demanded justice for Mike Brown" sort of way. They should have, just another situation may have been more suitable to be the starting point.

I mean it in a "Ferguson was seen a ground zero for this sort of thing.. and the cop apologists and racism denialists had too much to work on in the Mike Brown case."

Last edited:

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
op is right mike brown was a thug headed towards a revolving prison door

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
He might have committed a robbery.
Wilson might have known he was a suspect.
He might have intimidated Wilson
He might not have put his hands in the air.

Fact of the matter is, Darren Wilson is a officer. He is not judge, jury and executioner. We do know Mike Brown was unarmed. We know that Darren Wilson didn't have any where near life threatening injuries.

The penalty for petty theft and minor battery should not be DEATH

If Mike Brown was guilty of any of the above. He should have been arrested, if Wilson couldnt arrest him on his own he should have called for backup. AT THE MOST Mike Brown would have done probation as a first time offender for stealing cigars and a month or two for the "alleged battery" on a officer. Mike Brown should be alive. Case closed end of story Habibi
that cop in memphis was probably trying to do the right thing and it cost him his life, :camby:

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Deadly force should be used ONLY in cases where the officer is fearful of his life. Mike Brown did not have a deadly weapon. Darren Wilson is a big man himself, he was getting that work just like your boy George Zimmerman was and rather than do his job he decided to kill the man.
the killer in memphis didnt have a weapon either, but he took the cops gun and used it against him. you fukking idiots would rather be kille dthan kill :camby:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i only believed the initial eye witnesses.like the two WHITE construction workers caught on film, admitting he had his hands up--which they later retracted out of fear.

after white supremacist get their motors running. they can produce all types of eye witnesses and phony testimony. the entire community had warrants for one reason or another. it's not hard for cops to press on these scared negros to collaborate the cops lie. not to mention one of the eye witnesses was CLEARLY full of a shyt. either way, the DA didn't want to indict so he botched the indictment on purpose.

to me, its the perfect example of white supremacy working its magic. they made the case that MB was some supercharged brute, that would really charge a cop while he's shooting at him

EDIT: and i know believe any evidence associated with law enforcement. forensics, autopsies, eye witness statements. all of it can be coerced and manipulated. hell, we just saw a case where the city fired a black investigator because he wouldn't fudge the reports.

City fires investigator who found cops at fault in shootings

Exactly

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not really. Personally, I think Tamir Rice would have been a better situation to rally.

-12 years old.
-Cops abandoned all protocol.
-Drove like 70 mph through a park and stopped right next to him.
-Shot him immediately.

And I don't mean this in a "people shouldn't have demanded justice for Mike Brown" sort of way. They should have, just another situation may have been more suitable to be the starting poing.

I mean it in a "Ferguson was seen a ground zero for this sort of thing.. and the cop apologists and racism denialists had too much to work on in the Mike Brown case."
I see this the way I see all the other "candidates" for the Montgomery Bus Boycott before Rosa Parks like Claudette Colvin

Claudette Colvin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I see where is going doggy, and unless someone quotes me I intend for this to be my last post in your thread.

But to answer to your question, according to Wilson's story Mike Brown began charging him after he already shot him and so he had to shoot him in the head. I don't believe for a second that a young man who was shot multiple times, and unarmed, would "charge" anybody yielding a gun.
And you know Wilson's story was bullshyt when he said when Mike Brown turned around he did a little hop and had the most angry look on his face that hed ever seen. Exaggerated and so cacs know he was an angry charging black animal. Smh.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
And you know Wilson's story was bullshyt when he said when Mike Brown turned around he did a little hop and had the most angry look on his face that hed ever seen. Exaggerated and so cacs know he was an angry charging black animal. Smh.

He was running through bullets breh. :stopitslime:

His lawyer was working OT on that story. Probably hired Stan Lee to write it.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My only problem is what DW might have done outside the cop car

But MB definitely fought/scuffled dude while he was in the car. That seems undeniable to me. So much so, that DW shot him the first time.
He was grazed it was not a fatal shot that he got hit with in the cop car. After that all of it is on Wilson. Brown did not show any signs of having a weapon he was shot running away and then he was shot when he turned around to surrender