We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The cop was in a car tho right?

He could have gotten out of that situation as easily as hitting the gas pedal tho

If I'm in a car and a dude steal on me standing outside the car I'm hitting the gas pedal and getting away that's one way to get out of the situation and plus he has the luxury of having a whole police force he can radio to come to his aid
You can't play the "gas pedal" theory fam.

Thats some 20/20 hindsight type shyt

Like "oh, I would have done a barrel roll and saved everyone" ...come on :beli:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i know you're trying to prove a point, but WHAT punch? here's the face of a guy that punched in the face:

army-vet-punched-face-man-road-rage.jpg

see the difference?
useless anecdote.

MB shouldn't have been reaching in DW's car. Period.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill be honest with you I'm against banning folks for poor posting but at this point after all these years this nicca should be put out of his misery. The sheer terribleness combined with the volume of post is too much to ignore this nicca should be permabanned.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
look at this c00n shyt. so lets get this right. according to you, DW shot MB in the chest/ neck/face at close range. then MB ran for about 150 ft, turned around, deciding to charge at DW--only to die from shots to the arm?

actually, while you're trying to defend DW's actions. lets rewind to what was originally said:

if this statement is truthful, who was the aggressor in this situation? or are we fronting like MB just walked up to a police car and started punching wilson for no reason
I do not know what happened when DW got out of his car, but whats apparent is that MB was shot at close range for assaulting DW in his car.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not according to DW...and you wanna ignore this

I've already said I've tried not to account for MB's behavior...but being how this dude and Dorian had just robbed a store, how I am to believe that they were playing meek and mild when a cop asked them to get on the side of the road?

of course not according to darren wilson :what: i guess you believe his story over MB doing a death charge from 150 ft away as well :camby:

you said you've got pictures of MB assaulting DW, i'm still waiting for those. :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do not know what happened when DW got out of his car, but whats apparent is that MB was shot at close range for assaulting DW in his car.
prove MB assaulted DW, where's the pics, fukk boy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
useless anecdote.

MB shouldn't have been reaching in DW's car. Period.
prove he was reaching in his car :stopitslime: according to the witness:

“They’re not wrestling so much as his arm went from his throat to now clenched on his shirt,” Johnson told MSNBC. “It’s like tug of war. He’s trying to pull him in. He’s pulling away, that’s when I heard, ‘I’m gonna shoot you.’”

what the fukk do you really believe happened? MB just decided to reach inside a cop car and reach for an officers gun? goddamn, you power coooning tonight

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka is arguing about the shot in the car but it was a shot to his HAND. Mike Brown was shot in the head twice, that's what caused him to die. Not one shot through the thumb.

Arguing facts and doesn't even know the damn facts.
exactly :what:

the sad part is i'm actually over here angry at this cooon. i would really fukk this nikka up right now if i could

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ill be honest with you I'm against banning folks for poor posting but at this point after all these years this nicca should be put out of his misery. The sheer terribleness combined with the volume of post is too much to ignore this nicca should be permabanned.
nah @cook needs to implement a global ignore feature. basically it allows him to post and browse the forum, but no one can see it.

that would haunt that kewn fakkit way more than a regular ban.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fakit @Napoleon doing all that typing and conveniently missed this post:francis:

Im slapping the shyt out that bytch if he ever in Chicago
nah he gets it, that's why he's tapdancing so hard around the facts. just like white supremacist, he can't come up with a logical reason to execute someone from that far away.