We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
i live in LA nikka :what: LAPD unjustly kills unarmed black men out here too. what's your point?
Is that right when is the last time that happened with a situation like this :stopitslime:stop it breh I know you trying to make your argument but this aint the south or Missouri by no stretch my nygga

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. He got shot in DW's squad car in the first place for assaulting a cop. You must admit this or else we have nothing else to talk about.
2. It not clear which wounds "killed" MB.
3. We don't have a clear instance of what happened "at a distance" from DW.
you tapdancing heavy now. you dont know which wounds killed MB. :rudy:

screen-shot-2014-08-17-at-10-17-13-pm.png

geee, could it be the shots to his chest and head? or are you going to sit around and lie, pretending like wilson gave the fatal shot at close range.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that right when is the last time that happened with a situation like this :stopitslime:stop it breh I know you trying to make your argument but this aint the south or Missouri by no stretch my nygga
they just killed an unarmed man on camera in june :what:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you believe if you were to fight a cop hand to hand no weapons he has a right to kill you?
Uh...yeah. Cops have the authority to escalate violence and I don't expect a fair fight. Cops ain't here to fight with you. They're here to make you submit. If you threaten them, they'll hurt you, maybe taze you, and maybe kill you. Thats what cops do. I have no expectation for anything other than that.

Police have a difficult job dealing with all types of crazy situations I'm not denying that but he could have tazed or pepper sprayed the kid unless his life was in danger then I could see shooting him.
Pepper spray aint in your mind in this situation.

Look, imagine a suspect punching you IN YOUR POLICE CAR.

As a uniformed officer, you're not expecting a citizen not to disrespect the position you hold enough to even think to punch you.

This isn't like some naked dude in an airport running around. This is a guy who you can't confirmed is unarmed or not (tucked in the waist etc) punching you.

Cops see that as a worst case scenario.

DW is not my friend and I don't fukk with him, but I don't see MB not getting fukked up for punching a cop in his car

No one should have the right to kill anyone unless your life is in danger and a fist fight isn't having your life in danger.

Cops aren't here to fight fair. They respond (hopefully) accordingly. Dudes gotta stop thinking this way. ...but I get your point.

A fist fight when you don't have the leverage of sitting inside your squad car of someone punching down ON you is a threat to your life.

Cops view videos of dudes toting whatever in their waist in academy and worst case scenarios.

If i'm standing over you, punching you, in an awkward position like a cop car...as a cop, you're not thinking of returning punches. You DO NOT know if this man is armed. You just
don't.

Any cop in that position is firing off.

How would DW have known MB didn't have anything on him? He's ALREADY punching him!

the only question TO ME, is what happened when MB gained that distance and whether or not DW was justified in continuing to shoot.

...but MB's initial behavior got him shot. I'm not seeing anything to change this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you tapdancing heavy now. you dont know which wounds killed MB. :rudy:

screen-shot-2014-08-17-at-10-17-13-pm.png

geee, could it be the shots to his chest and head? or are you going to sit around and lie, pretending like wilson gave the fatal shot at close range.

False.

Everyone says MB was reaching into the car and DW shot him inside the car.

We don't know what caused him to die.

Dudes don't just drop dead from every shot. Its possible to gain distance after being shot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so why can't you provide it for me? wheres the pics of MB assaulting DW. i think if these pics existed, white supremacist would have flooded the net with it by now

fukk you mean its not fully resolved. how do you imagine his body teleported 150 ft away? doesn't your credible eye witness testimony explain that to you?
Looks like the face of a cac who got punched at to me :francis:

darren-wilson.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

:what: You take yo meds today breh ? Oh nvm you from the south lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
False.

Everyone says MB was reaching into the car and DW shot him inside the car.

We don't know what caused him to die.

Dudes don't just drop dead from every shot. Its possible to gain distance after being shot.
look at this c00n shyt. so lets get this right. according to you, DW shot MB in the chest/ neck/face at close range. then MB ran for about 150 ft, turned around, deciding to charge at DW--only to die from shots to the arm?

actually, while you're trying to defend DW's actions. lets rewind to what was originally said:

The officer drives away but then puts the car in reverse and backs up rapidly. The car slants, almost hitting Johnson and Brown, Johnson tells CNN.

"We were so close, almost inches away, that when he tried to open his door aggressively, the door ricocheted both off me and Big Mike's body and closed back on the officer," Johnson said.

Still in his car, the officer grabs Brown by his neck, Johnson said. Brown tries to pull away, but the officer keeps pulling Brown toward him, he said.

if this statement is truthful, who was the aggressor in this situation? or are we fronting like MB just walked up to a police car and started punching wilson for no reason

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the facts:

- wilson started the confrontation with MB
- wilson claimed MB was raining blows on him, and he was about to pass out
- wilson killed MB while he was over 150 away

everything else doesn't matter to me. i want to know how @Napoleon justifies firing your weapon at someone who is no longer a threat

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...but MB's initial behavior got him shot. I'm not seeing anything to change this.
no, wilsons initial behavior got MB shot. wilson is the one who accosted them, shouted and cursed at them, reversed his car and bumped his door into mike brown. only to gafflle MB with force without being charged of anything.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Uh...yeah. Cops have the authority to escalate violence and I don't expect a fair fight. Cops ain't here to fight with you. They're here to make you submit. If you threaten them, they'll hurt you, maybe taze you, and maybe kill you. Thats what cops do. I have no expectation for anything other than that.

Pepper spray aint in your mind in this situation.

Look, imagine a suspect punching you IN YOUR POLICE CAR.

As a uniformed officer, you're not expecting a citizen not to disrespect the position you hold enough to even think to punch you.

This isn't like some naked dude in an airport running around. This is a guy who you can't confirmed is unarmed or not (tucked in the waist etc) punching you.

Cops see that as a worst case scenario.

DW is not my friend and I don't fukk with him, but I don't see MB not getting fukked up for punching a cop in his car

Cops aren't here to fight fair. They respond (hopefully) accordingly. Dudes gotta stop thinking this way. ...but I get your point.

A fist fight when you don't have the leverage of sitting inside your squad car of someone punching down ON you is a threat to your life.

Cops view videos of dudes toting whatever in their waist in academy and worst case scenarios.

If i'm standing over you, punching you, in an awkward position like a cop car...as a cop, you're not thinking of returning punches. You DO NOT know if this man is armed. You just
don't.

Any cop in that position is firing off.

How would DW have known MB didn't have anything on him? He's ALREADY punching him!

the only question TO ME, is what happened when MB gained that distance and whether or not DW was justified in continuing to shoot.

The cop was in a car tho right?

He could have gotten out of that situation as easily as hitting the gas pedal tho

If I'm in a car and a dude steal on me standing outside the car I'm hitting the gas pedal and getting away that's one way to get out of the situation and plus he has the luxury of having a whole police force he can radio to come to his aid

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
no, wilsons initial behavior got MB shot. wilson is the one who accosted them, shouted and cursed at them, reversed his car and bumped his door into mike brown. only to gafflle MB with force without being charged of anything.
Not according to DW...and you wanna ignore this

I've already said I've tried not to account for MB's behavior...but being how this dude and Dorian had just robbed a store, how I am to believe that they were playing meek and mild when a cop asked them to get on the side of the road?