Westside Gunn having another tantrum on twitter

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
One day we gonna wake up to

Ayo im sippin Malaysian Curry tea Koolaid out the Virgil Evian bottle and I realized…nikkas wasn’t even drinking water before me like……I was the first rapper to spit hydrogen-normative bars to influence these nikkas to hydrate themselves in this rap shyt but now everybody talkin Water this Water That...iightb
boom boom boom boom boom!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
But @Harry B low key Marci has dope clothing. He was just on Rap Radar saying he liked to design merch that you wouldn't even guess was music based merch.
Matter fact more people wear Roc’s merch than Gunn’s merch. That Gallery Dept Art That Kills shyt is Roc’s collab with them and MAD people wear that including celebrities and don’t know it’s him, @Harry B

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Matter fact more people wear Roc’s merch than Gunn’s merch. That Gallery Dept Art That Kills shyt is Roc’s collab with them and MAD people wear that including celebrities and don’t know it’s him, @Harry B
Most definitely. He even had that line on his album this year saying his merch is worn by bosses.

Roc's clothes are dope

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
We at the point where folk begging for flowers.

He's suffering from the same thing that has plagued Wale's career, getting in his own way.

:francis:
That’s a fact huge wale fan .

Also wale was into wwe before west side 🥴.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe frustrated with the numbers of the 3 straight Griselda drops Rome, Armani and his? Idk

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Roc Marc was the first emee and producer to take the golden era underground hiphop sound...REMOVE a KEY COMPONENT and apply street raps to it WHILE STILL maintaining that original feel AND WHILE creating a movement

Honorable menctions

Cannibal Ox
MF DOOM/GRIMM
Binary Star
Edit: Can't forget Cali Agents (Planet Asia) and Zion I on a lower note

but nobody will top Roc Marc's historical change and MF DOOM's historical change in Hip hop

I honestly feel like Ghost ain't really fukk with them because if we being real it's just Wuniversity but with Wrasslin samples..lucky them they ALL CAN RAP and their production is superior and they pay homage....they even got a bootlg Papa Wu on the intro..aiight pardon self but he really think he's droppin jewelz in them intros its funny to me

Mag Wheel

Pro
Daps
I appreciate everything about the Griselda movement except him. He is a shyt rapper with a shyt voice over mostly drumless beats. The nikka is unlistenable. Benny and Conway the truth though.