Westside Gunn having another tantrum on twitter

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I like gunn but his whole shyt is stolen

He uses wrestling like wu used kung fu

Wrestling itself is so connected to hip hop for so long like.. i dont even know where to begin… he aint never been to MSG to know what wrestling meant to hip hop foh

He stole ghostsfaces adlib on the splash and made it his goto adlib

Stole ghost rnymin over drumless/full shyt and acts like he created the style that ug rappers been doing for 15 years

Even the hitler shyt is just dipsets taliban shyt they did, repackaged

Acts like he first ug dude doing movies when jay master p and even necro beat him to the punch

Dont get me started on the merch shyt like he created vinyl albums…vinyl been a ug staple since fukkin 93 and a strictly ug thing for over 25 years…Fat beats STILL OPEN gunn…

the art shyt like wu did that with their album before griselda even came out. Jay z did it. Lmao.

And then acts lile he created it ALL. All of it. He did.

Sometimes i think hes crazier than kanye for real. Cuz i never seen someone follow others formulas to such a fukkin T , then act like he created the formula himself. Its INSANE to me.

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
He's just poppin' sh*t. This is Hip Hop. People take things too literally.

He didn't say he pioneered anything or did it first. He's saying he's done it better than other people and wants the respect for it.

It's MC sh*t. Posturing. Kane did the same thing in '89 when he spoke about how he had "the best chains" and made "rappers want to get fly" and "make songs for the fellas and ladies too". It's not saying you started it, it's saying that you're currently the best at it. Let WSG talk his sh*t. Griselda is easily the best movement we've had in Hip Hop in mad long. He deserves his flowers.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Roc Marc was the first emee and producer to take the golden era underground hiphop sound...REMOVE a KEY COMPONENT and apply street raps to it WHILE STILL maintaining that original feel AND WHILE creating a movement

Honorable menctions

Cannibal Ox
MF DOOM/GRIMM
Binary Star
Edit: Can't forget Cali Agents (Planet Asia) and Zion I on a lower note

but nobody will top Roc Marc's historical change and MF DOOM's historical change in Hip hop

I honestly feel like Ghost ain't really fukk with them because if we being real it's just Wuniversity but with Wrasslin samples..lucky them they ALL CAN RAP and their production is superior and they pay homage....they even got a bootlg Papa Wu on the intro..aiight pardon self but he really think he's droppin jewelz in them intros its funny to me

They even had that bum ass Papa Wu wanna be talking "Griselda is for the children", the shyt is just flagrant biting. Come up with your own fukkin slang

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
They even had that bum ass Papa Wu wanna be talking "Griselda is for the children", the shyt is just flagrant biting. Come up with your own fukkin slang
Repped. I knew there was somethin i was missing. That shyt is BLATANT

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
DOOM is who really pioneered the no hook song structure.
Wu tang. Along with the wntire short song thing. Ie. Faster blade. Killah hills 10304, northstar, shinmy shimmy ya 2nd verse is just 1st verse backwards, spot rushers, wisdom body, etc etc etc. i saw talib guve this to doom. Hes wrong. Wu made it an entire style. First time i heard it period was ice cube - a bird in the hand

I broke this down in another thread.

This whole ug wave shyt goes

Wutang kool keith mf doom sean price roc marciano. They all came back with a vengeance for a second run. All i fluenced the entire ug wave. I add jay elect and griselda too cuz they got got on late.

Wu tangs influence is understated in this whole shyt. Madvillainy was just like a new cuban/supreme, conplete with short songs, rnb songs (ie. 2nd coming wutang forever), songs the rapper aint on, drumless shyt weirdo beats, etc. doom only came out solo after quitting afyer being inspired by cappadonna album and ghostface supreme clientele.

Gunn is on the same ride as all them. Rza has created beat machines and shyt and he dont even brag like gunn and he created his whole wave in life.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Alot of
l1a72YB_d.webp
I've seen on Griselda subreddit with this.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Ross being on an actual segment on bum ass AEW got him in his feelings eh ?

somebody tell that purse lipped sodomite from Buffalo that Ross camera man from NY, I forgot his name who's now part of his close team been taking Ross to wrestling shows for years before anyone was even listening to Gunn

Last edited:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Wale, Smoke Dza and Bronson were dropping wrestling references and themes before we ever even heard of him.
:what:
Sick of this non-rapping, buck toothed fakkit.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you don't like it, ignore him. The music is good, not much else matters.